In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Answered Prayer

vclubbvclubb Member Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
God is truly awesome.

We went down to Denton to find a home this last week. At first we couldn't find anything we liked and we were about to settle on a single wide mobile home we didn't really want.

Then out of the blue one of the places my wife had left a message for on the phone called us up and wanted to know the situation. After we told him about moving from out of state he told us it was unlikely that it would get done. 15 minutes later he called back and said that we were approved and he sent us out to look at a home.IT is a manufactured hme on a one acre lot. It is about 15 minutes out of town out in the middle of nowhere near a town called Ponder. God is truly awesome that is for sure.

Now we are back in St. Louis packing up and finishing everything off. There ia a lot more to the story but I wanted to give you the short version and to say Thank You for your prayers.

Now to find a job right away.

-Victor

"The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word 'crisis.' One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger - but recognize the opportunity."
Richard M. Nixon

Comments

• vclubbvclubb Member Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A week or so ago I posted a prayer request. Basically I was going through a major 'storm' in my life and God answered it in a big way. He put people in my life that I needed to be around, made events available that I needed to be at, and really opened my eyes as to the cause of my unhappiness. While I'm still not as satisfied as I want to be, I'm much closer than I was a week ago at this time.

I want to thank everyone who lifted my request up to the Lord, I am grateful for each one of them.
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Good for you! Your subject line says it all.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    God is truly awesome![:)]

Eric

All American Arms Company

Veteran Owned and Operated
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good news is always welcome. Keep us posted.

The gene pool needs chlorine.