In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Cant hardly wait

NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Today is my Sister and Brothernlaws Anniversary,they ask us to keep my 2 nephews.One is 2 and the other is 6yrs old,I love those children as if they were my own.Im sure all with children know that special hug how you can feel the emotions.Well Austin the older has always had more to do with me than his own parents.When he comes and gets on my lap he will hug me a squeeze me for a long time than go hug my wife,but she just gets a hug.The 2 yr old is partial to my wife he wants to go every where she goes and does.He will give me those hugs that you can tell he means it but not like Austin.He will sit on the arm of my Lazy Boy and look at guns on auction here at GB.Im lucky my sister lives about 3 miles from me so I see them every day unless someone is sick.Then my sister wont come around because she is scared to death Austin will take something like a cold etc.He's a Diabetic and takes 3 insulin shots a day and we have to stick his finger often to check his blood sugar,its very hard to control.He spent the day in the Hospital last week takeing IV's because he was sick and would not eat and they have to do something to balance his sugar.He's a little man,when I go to give him his shots(He takes them in his stomach now)he will say help Jesus and I always say it to but say dont let me hurt Austin.We found out he was a Diabetic when he was only 3yrs old,but he was probably born with it.I can remember they give him something when he was born to bring his Sugar up and said it was a common thing.But it has made my day that their comeing up to spend the night.This may sound like a big one but when he was 3yrs old he could start my sisters computer and play his games.We worried because he didnt talk much and all he wanted to do was play on the computer.Now he does alot of both.He loves for me to read him stuff from GB to him.

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"

Comments

• pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi Austin. This message is just for you. (and your little brother)
    Tell your little brother Hi for me, OK?
    I am glad to hear you like to visit with your uncle.
    He is a pretty good guy around here on GB.
    Well most of the time anyway. Ha..Ha
    Sorry to hear that you had to spend some time in the hospital.
    But I am sure you know it is for your own good.
    Well, give rugster another hug OK, he likes that.

The gene pool needs chlorine.