In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Had a great time with my nephews

NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Me and Austin spent about 1/2 hour looking at the auctions and then we came to the board and read post which is good practice for me,I mean him because he's learning to spell simple words in school.He really liked the post by pickenup..Little brother looked some but his attention span isnt quite ready for GB,he and my wife played games all evening.He would not let her out of his sight.We went to bed after 12:00AM last night,they had to sleep with us and watched some crazy cartoons until they fell asleep.I give Austin his shot at 9:00 PM last night and after breakfast this morning.I would give all Ive got if I could to get rid of his Diabetes and he didnt have to take those awful shots.Each time after we did it he said to me that didnt hurt,that says alot about a 6yr old.He was more worried about me,knowing I hate to give them shots to him,and am afraid I will hurt him.But it was fun,and thanks to the members of GB things were very interesting.And by the way sponge bob square pants is a pretty good cartoon.[:D]

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"

Comments

• outdoortexasoutdoortexas Member Posts: 4,780
    edited November -1
    I was gonna ask if you continued to watch the funnies after the kids fell asleep? [;)]

On the youngsters attitude about the shots,
    great to hear his fortitude is so strong for a little guy.
    Has to be tough to live with this every day and yet his character is bound to do nothing but grow with time. Good thoughts to the whole family!
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:D] [:D] [;)]

The gene pool needs chlorine.