In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Great day shooting yesterday.

hrbiehrbie Member Posts: 521 ✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Went to the lake yesterday to shoot a few rounds. Had a great time. The best thing about it was my girlfriend, who has never been around any type of gun, wanted to shot. It was a sight to see her shoot. Went from the 22 pistol right into the 357, and she handled it pretty good for being a 110 pounds. And on top of that she was dead on!!! Went 7 for 10 at about 20 yards. I was very impressed. And it was nice to see her enjoying something that i enjoy so much.

Comments

• jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 26,027 ******
    edited November -1
    A skinny woman with a gun is a force to be reckoned with!
    Just kiddin'
    Sounds like you had a good day. It's amazing how people, young or old, with no pre-concieved notions about shooting, do so well, first time out.
  • hrbiehrbie Member Posts: 521 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Jim after seeing her shot like that i was a little scared haha. I really was amazed how good she shot for her first time ever handleing a gun. She already told me today we need to go out and look for a gun for her. I am happy.[:D]
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It is always good to hear of a lady getting involved, and liking it. [:D]