In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

It's snowing again

leadlead Member Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
It's snowing again here in S.W. Missouri. They say we could get 4-6 inches. I'm ready for Spring! Snowball fight anyone?

Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

Comments

• cowdoccowdoc Member Posts: 5,847 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    its snowing here but at this rate would take three days to get an inch, we need about 4' of that heavy wet stuff here to get some water in the dams for cattle and ect

Highmore.gif
  • bsallybsally Member Posts: 3,165
    edited November -1
    Supposed to get 1-2" tonight and 5-8" thru tomorrow night. That reminds me. Need to get gas for the snowblower.

SALLY
    Committee member-Ducks Unlimited
  • HappyNanoqHappyNanoq Member Posts: 12,023
    edited November -1
    Haven't had much snow since I came back from Denmark 3 weeks ago.

Maybe because I just spent 87.000US$ on a new Komatzu Mini-Loader, with snowblade, rotating broom, fork-lift capability and 45cubic-foot shovel. [:D]

polarbear.gif
    Don't do anything that I've allready done - That'd be just plain STOOOOOOPID.
    04250.gif
  • vclubbvclubb Member Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    lead

could you please keep the snow down there. It is heading right our way up here in St. Louis and I want no part of it.

-Victor

"The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word 'crisis.' One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger - but recognize the opportunity."
    Richard M. Nixon
  • moose56moose56 Member Posts: 468 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We had a foot of it on Tuesday...central PA. Somebody needs to shoot that damn groundhog.

Moose

"I will follow the path of others some of the time, but most of the time I prefer to make my own path." - Mike Moyle
  • Bubba JoelBubba Joel Member Posts: 5,161
    edited November -1
  • kenneth and melissakenneth and melissa Member Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Haven't seen snow all winter [:D]

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let people have guns ...why should we let them have ideas? --Joseph Stalin
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Still snowing here.
    May get 12"
    We will see.

The gene pool needs chlorine.