In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

imposter among us...

ToolbabeToolbabe Member Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2004 in General Discussion
there is an imposter among us and he must be weeded out[8]

I feel like he should be run out of town tared and feathered, he has posted under numerous names and stolen beers and has an alter ego....big headed ego
my friends I call upon you to give him hell, let him know that he is not going to get away with this shicanery [}:)][}:)][}:)][:0][:0]

we will find and and have his tools layed out for all to see as the evil beast he is[:0][:(!]

beware the evil that lurks here

we do not wear womens shoes nor think all men are good looking and never hae I ever had a devil on my "sit upon" and any further posting under my name should be taken with a great consideration of the sorce and the over all attitude this tool babe demmonstraites

therfor I denounce the adoration of this imposter and he shall forwith remove himself to the dog house till he has been forgiven for said lies and missbehavior.[}:)][}:)][}:)]
this is from the real tool babe[:)]

Master mess sargent RRG
Flying-witch18.gif
Oh my God! is the beginning of a prayer, not a one liner!
We come into this life with nothing, everything after this is our treasure

Comments