In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

ignore me

maggiethecatmaggiethecat Member Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2002 in General Discussion
how does one edit their own post? I wen to FAQ and read there "just go to the topic where the post to be edited or deleted is located and you will see a edit or delete icon() on the line that begins 'posted on...'...." i am not finding the two icons indicated. i know i'm an idiot, but really. any help?

The greatest happiness is to see your enemy scattered before you, to see his village in ashes, and to gather to your bed his wives and daughters.-Genghis Khan 1226

Edited by - maggiethecat on 09/29/2002 00:40:24

Comments

• Options
    Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If the icons are not there, you need to log in. Look at the upper right hand corner of the page and it should say "you are logged in as....". Check that and if you are not logged in you cannot edit or delete your post.

Real men use little bullets.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    thank you 7mmnut. i was not logged in. usually do it seperately for each post.

The greatest happiness is to see your enemy scattered before you, to see his village in ashes, and to gather to your bed his wives and daughters.-Genghis Khan 1226
  • Options
    edited November -1
    thank you 7mmnut. i was not logged in. usually do it seperately for each post.

• Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Also one of the "icons" on your own post is a trash can. With that you can delete your post if wanted, like in case of a double post. Or you get a new sear installed in your mouse.

The gene pool needs chlorine.