In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Marlboro smokers?

IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I don't need any lectures on smoking - nor will I give any now that I am free of the habit. However, if anyone has any use for a *bunch* of "Marlboro Miles" I'll be glad to send them along.

"There is nothing lower than the human race - except the French." (Mark Twain) ". . . And DemoCraps" (me)

Comments

• Options
    Tailgunner1954Tailgunner1954 Member Posts: 7,734 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    How did you know what my brand was?
    I give all my "miles" to a friend that dosn't smoke (she just likes the freebies).

Whittemore
    Some guys like a mag full of lead, I still prefer one round to the head.
  • Options
    IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Send me your address, amigo, I'll get these out to you. I used to stock up on the freebies, too, but haven't seen anything I wanted the last few years.

"There is nothing lower than the human race - except the French." (Mark Twain) ". . . And DemoCraps" (me)
  • Options
    steeltoe1978steeltoe1978 Member Posts: 3,248
    edited November -1
    I have about 5,000 miles from back in college. I would rip them off of packs that I would find laying around. Are the miles from 1998 still good or did they issue new ones??? - Toe
  • Options
    Tailgunner1954Tailgunner1954 Member Posts: 7,734 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Toe
    As far as I can tell, there still the same.

Teak
    you got mail.

Whittemore
    Some guys like a mag full of lead, I still prefer one round to the head.
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am still trying to get one of their catalogs, I have a "few" miles built up.

The gene pool needs chlorine.