In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Time For Bed

njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Its been a long night and now its time to hit the sack. Play fair in the elections.

Comments

• njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    goodnight folks
    edited November -1
    I am tired, gun season starts in the AM here in Ohio, time to hit the sack. Will wait until later afternoon for the small arms fire to subside a bit before venturing out.

DOG has a run set up with 40 foot of line and 20 foot of chain. I can't take the chance of letting her out during gun season without restraint. She had "practice" on the chain some today while it was nice out. She does not like it one bit, poor thing.
    edited November -1
    Well, it was a long night at work. Had me some excitement and finally feeling tired enough to hit the sack. I'm off for a few days, so I think some time at the gun range is in order. Nothing like a couple thousand rounds down range to clear your thinking.As always, take your best shot. Convince yourself, it's the only way to shoot.
    Stay safe!!The "ONLY" bad thing about owning "A GUN" is....not owning two or more!
    edited November -1
    Time for me to go get my beauty sleep. I have to meet up with penetraitor and his family in the morning and give them a tour of Disney. I'm not sure what park they want into so tomorrow will be a long day for me. See ya on the flip side.
    edited November -1
    Well gang,

It's time for bed. The milk is warmed up, gotta climb into my Dr. Denton's and head upstairs.

Big day tomorrow. Gotta get up by noon. If'n I don't, Mrs njretcop is threantening to call the undertaker again. Last time she did that, they had me half way down the steps heading for the hearse, before I woke up.

Slobs made me walk back up. How's that for customer service?

njretcop@copmail.com

vic.jpg

Charlie
  • Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    nighty-night

God Bless America and...
    NEVER Forget WACO
    NEVER, EVER Forget 911
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That just ain't right.
    Slobs carried you down, they should have carried you back up.

The gene pool needs chlorine.