In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Clinton lackey endorses GW?!

IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
I was watching The O'Reilly Factor last night and Dick Morris, one of Bubba's lapdogs, was being interviewed. Toward the end of the interview, he compared GW's war leadership to that of FDR & Churchill & made the comment (approximate quote - I was too stunned to get it perfectly): "Thank God Bush is President at this time. Clinton would have become lost in the complexities and Gore [something equally negative]." Of course he prefaced it with some qualifying derogatory comments about GW being simplistic in his world view, but still it says a lot about the leadership of their party if one their most partisan spin doctors makes such a comment on national TV.

Comments

• Options
    TeamblueTeamblue Member Posts: 782 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I always got the impression that Morris was kind of a hired gun to do specific things and that his ideologies were probably secondary to him getting paid to do a specific job. Contrast him with that freakshow James Carville. That guy is clearly left of Lenin and kind of scary in how he thinks and talks. That's my take on it.

Justice through Valor 1*
  • Options
    LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    Morris has been talking about what a douchebag Klinton is ever since he quit working for Billy Boy.

Team Blue has it right. He's just a political whore who would do any job for the right pay, ideals be-damned.

Lord Lowrider the LoquaciousMember:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets She was only a fisherman's daughter,But when she saw my rod she reeled.