In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

TRAFICANT and what can happen if you don't act lik

Patrick OdlePatrick Odle Member Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
Democraps have absolutely no use for you if you are honest.On the other hand you can be a confirmed draft dodger, communist, perjurous liar, whore monger, abuse the powers of you office, traitor to your country, democrap and be embraced and voted to the highest office in the land.

Comments

• Options
    salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why do you think Traficant is honest. From what I saw of the evidence, and from what I heard Traficant say about the case, he seemed guilty as hell.

Happiness is a warm gun
  • Options
    whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We had one like him in Idaho quite a few years ago, George Hansen. Guilty as hell and squealed like a stuck pig when he and the Texas Hunt's got caught trying to corner the silver market. He thought like Traficant, just deny it vociferously and cry political foul. Didn't work then and won't work for Traficant either. And I'm basing what I've heard out of Traficant's own mouth on the O'Rielly Factor and the Hannity and C***** show.

(By the way, George was a Republican)

Clouder..
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Clouder- I dont think that "COMBES" is a curse word.

Happiness is a warm gun
  • Options
    whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh. I wasn't sure.

Clouder..
  • Options
    RembrandtRembrandt Member Posts: 4,486 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    ...guilty or not, outside of Don King that's the worst hair piece I've ever seen on a person...
  • Options
    YankeeClipperYankeeClipper Member Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I knew Traficant would be found guilty because of his stand on the Waco mess.Maby he was on the edge but his heart was in the right place.I feel a sickness today. A good fighter lost the battle. Who will be next? You only have to look around and one day it will be one of your friends or family.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    If he was wrong he needs to get thrown out on his ear. Guilty or not if he is ousted i'll sure miss his little "beam me up" speeches.

**Like Grandad used to say--"It'll feel better when it quits hurtin"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I just read that TRAFICANT is planning on running for re-election. Why Not!? If Marion Barry, former mayor of D.C can be reelected after being videotaped smoking crack while trying to score with a prostitute, then I am sure Traficant would have a chance of winning reelection after accepting bribes and payoffs..

Happiness is a warm gun
  • Options
    LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    Hey, if Teddy Kennedy can keep getting re-elected, there must be no rules at all.

Lord Lowrider the LoquaciousMember:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets She was only a fisherman's daughter,But when she saw my rod she reeled.