In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Inside the pants holster?

bmbuzlrbmbuzlr Member Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2003 in General Discussion
I've been looking for a good inside the pants holster. Was wondering if anybody had any favorites. I saw one that looked kinda cool, it was and Insider II.

"What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure." Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith,1787.
If God didn't want us to eat animals, then he wouldn't have made them out of meat.

Comments

• Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
    edited November -1
    I've had great luck carrying concealed in several areas where a known weapon could have been VERY bad. I highly recommend the desantis line of holsters. Here is a link to a "not-so-expensive" option.

Hope this helps.

http://www.desantisholster.com/031.html

NSDQ!

"To every man, there comes in his lifetime, that special moment when he is figuratively tapped on the shoulder and offered a chance to do a very special thing, unique to him and fitted to his talents;What a tragedy if that moment should find him unprepared or unqualified for the work which would be his finest hour." --Sir Winston Churchill--
  • bmbuzlrbmbuzlr Member Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That doesn't look too bad and the price is right. I found this one in my search. It looks pretty concealable. www.jagwear.com/jagwr6-6.htm

"What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure." Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith,1787.
    If God didn't want us to eat animals, then he wouldn't have made them out of meat.
  • jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
    edited November -1
    I HAD A GALCO BUT THEN PUT ON FIFTEEN POUNDS. NOW IT DOESN'T GET USE.
  • gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    http://www.pagerpal.com/pp.html

The problem is the clip shows. Would be nice to have some way to attach a cell phone holster to the clip. That would hide both the clip & any bulge. There is at least one design that can be used this way.
    edited November -1
    I like that idea. I wonder though if the pager or cell phone or whatever you put there would get in the way when you had draw it quickly? Have you used that holster, gruntled?

edited November -1
  • gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    No. I live in the Peoples Demokratik Republik of Kalifornia. Not rich enough to be a Republican or to get a carry permit.
    I have seen them & I like the idea but I think they are a little bit larger than necessary. I think it might be possible to rivet a pistol holster to the back of the belt clip of a cell phone holster.
    Since the gun would have to ride below the belt line & the phone would ride above it the draw would of course be compromised. Still I feel the great concealment would outweigh this for most people.
  • LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    I don't like the way they feel. I'm sold on paddle holsters or small-of-the-back (SOB) holsters. Bought a Kramer horsehide "MSP" paddle holster for my Glock 30 and it's the best holster I own.

Lord Lowrider the Loquacious.

Member:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets

She was only a fisherman's daughter,
    But when she saw my rod she reeled.