In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

smoking jackets

jastrjastr Member Posts: 463 ✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
How would an individual go about becoming a member of the smoking jackets club? What is the criteria?

lets all be responsible! shoot a criminal! Remember 0% of firearms pull there own trigger!

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Are they proper atire for gun shows
  • Options
    will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    First, one must find the latest edition of the Smoking Jackets Club Post.

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." -Plato

~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets
  • Options
    edited November -1
    smoking jackets club post found....put in reply that I found it on the post... but it didnt seem too show up on it

lets all be responsible! shoot a criminal! Remember 0% of firearms pull there own trigger!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Let's use this one then. All in favor of jastr in the smoking jacket club say something, quick. All opposed, you better have a dern good reason.

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." -Plato

• Options
    RembrandtRembrandt Member Posts: 4,486 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Forgot to save the original guidlines....but if he says he's a gentleman of good moral character, and Will you vouch for him....that's good enough (No nose pickin either).
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I will put what i remember of the guidelines on the big post for the world to see.

• Options
    LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    Hear hear, and all that rot. Jolly good show. Let the gentleman join the ranks.

Lord Lowrider the LoquaciousMember:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets She was only a fisherman's daughter,But when she saw my rod she reeled.