In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Lowrider/Borderguy - CUSTER GUNSHOW next weekend!

BlueTicBlueTic Member Posts: 4,072
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I'm not sure if I'll be there Sat. or Sun. but I'm close enough to be there both[:D] - maybe we can post some pics like Pa's grop and those Southern Boys.....[8D]

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY RIGHTS - GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY (this includes politicians)<P>

Comments

• LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the heads-up, Bro. I'll be there Saturday. Did you get down to Monroe this past weekend?

Lord Lowrider the Loquacious.

Member:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets

She was only a fisherman's daughter,
    But when she saw my rod she reeled.
  • BlueTicBlueTic Member Posts: 4,072
    edited November -1
    No missed it - did go up to the show in Canada Sun., but I can't buy much up there[:(] I think BorderGuy needs to buy us both a brew for being a NO-SHOW at the last one[:D][:D]

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY RIGHTS - GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY (this includes politicians)
  • borderguyborderguy Member Posts: 387 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would be honored to buy you both a brew.

I did go to the Mt.Vernon and spent a whole 15 minutes there. It was really small and loud when the rain started coming down hard on the tin roof. Looked for you both, but didn't see anybody matching you descriptions.

The Monore show on Saturday was a lot better and I ended buying a bunch of ammo and stuff. (Had to borrow a vendors dolly to get it out to my car)

I'll have to skip the Custer show due to work, but perhaps we could arrange something for the next Monroe or Puyallip show.
  • BlueTicBlueTic Member Posts: 4,072
    edited November -1
    Yeah - the shows down south are much bigger. We stood in the back for a while, waitin for a Hawiian shirt to walk in. My Daughter and her Friend were a No-Show also...

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY RIGHTS - GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY (this includes politicians)
  • borderguyborderguy Member Posts: 387 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was easily seen and recieved several comments about wearing a short-sleeved, cotton shirt on that cold rainy day.

I did buy some Buffalo Jerky from the gentleman in back though.
  • LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    Hey Blue: Do you own any Smith & Wessons? The western Washington boys over at the S&W Forum are planning a get-together at Sams Gun Shop in Lynnwood on April 24. Slide on over to the forum if you're a Smith fan.

You too, BG.

http://www.smith-wessonforum.com/cgi-bin/sandwcgi/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro

Lord Lowrider the Loquacious.

Member:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets

She was only a fisherman's daughter,
    But when she saw my rod she reeled.