In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Mass residents alert- Last chance to buy preban rifles and High cap mags 9/26.

ED PED P Member Posts: 190 ✭✭✭
edited September 2001 in General Discussion
Mass senate bill 2009, has a hearing date, time and room set for 9/26/01.The bill, brought forward by Cheryl Jacques, will change the wording on Mass gun laws to "close the assault weapon loophole", and ban anymore sales of used pre-ban assault rifles, and ANY hi-cap mags, except to law enforcement.Check out www.goal.org and click on Legislative alerts, You'll see 2 links in blue, one is S.2009, which is a link to the bills status, and a second one with the bill text details.Any M1A owners, Gun and Sport North in Lawrence has a dozen or so pre-ban, in package GI mags left for under $50, manufactured by Winchester (OM stamp), in 1984, and a few used for a little less. No Mini-14 mags, not sure on AR-15 mags. Stock up this week...No I don't work for them, or have friends that do, I'm just mentioning them as I was there today and this is a last opportunity for us.[This message has been edited by ED P (edited 09-19-2001).]

Comments

• Options
    LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    What a real drag for you guys. A real unconstitutional drag.Why do you keep voting those damn Kennedys back into office?
  • Options
    ED PED P Member Posts: 190 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The city people within 10 miles of always vote him back in, outside of Boston we're normal, but the city people outnumber us and dictate their lifestyle to the rest of the state.
  • Options
    LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    I sure as hell can relate to that. Around here, the Greater Seattle area calls the political shots.One liberal puke governor after another. Same for the State Legislature.They always want to raise state gas taxes state-wide, then use the revenue to upgrade the Seattle freeway and add more Seattle area mass transit.I'm sure the Eastern Washington wheat farmers on the other side of the Cascade Mountains, who never come across the pass to Seattle, are right proud to help pay for the Great Liberal Expressway.