In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

It's a shame

RedlegRedleg Member Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
edited October 2001 in General Discussion
I was sorry to hear yesterday that Rush Limbaugh is losing his hearing. I've listened to him for years, and though I don't agree with everything he says, his wit and intellectual discourses are very entertaining and educational.Brian
Crush your enemies, drive their horses before you, hear the lamentation of their women.--Genghis Khan

Comments

• Options
    Andrew AdamsAndrew Adams Member Posts: 227 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ditto!
    When you want to dial long distance...AT&T, .223, or Jeremiah 33.3?
  • Options
    PelicanPelican Member Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    badboybobbadboybob Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,964 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry to hear he is loosing his hearing, but several times he has made me wish I had lost mine. I think his name used in any sentence with the word intellectual is probably illegal. 'Course it is all theater anyway and he is just another talking head.
  • Options
    jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
    edited November -1
    Mega dittos from me, a non- but not anti- smoking, shooting, fairly far but not extremist right winger...Just remember, it isn't the sober smoker or shooter who causes trouble. It is the drunken SOB who climbs behind the wheel of his Chevy and peels off into the night after downing a few glasses too many.
    Wenn alles richtig ist, dann stimmt 'was nicht. -Nena (When everything is going right, something is bound to be wrong.)
  • Options
    LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    I think the government is behind his impending deafness. They zapped him with the death ray for being too critical of them.
    She was only a fisherman's daughter,But when she saw my rod she reeled.