In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Watch your mail!

alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
edited October 2001 in General Discussion
Monicas at it again. she is sending around free samples of her do it yourself "scratch and sniff" kits-Salmonella Found in Package Sent to Clinton Authorities say they do not believe there is any connection between anthrax attacks and a suspicious package sent to former President Bill Clinton. Vials containing an unknown substance were sent to Clinton's Harlem office about three weeks ago. When the substance fermented, salmonella was detected. An aide opened the package and Clinton was never near it. Salmonella is a common food poisoning bacteria and it may have formed naturally in the vials. The Secret Service is investigating.

Comments

• Options
    thelaresterthelarester Member Posts: 22 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's gross, man !
    Support the US, our economy as well as the 2nd amendment, buy a gun !
  • Options
    idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why did she go through all of the trouble sending it in vials? Couldn't she have just sent one of her thongs with the same effect?
  • Options
    will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    idsman, That was SICK! I'm jealous I did not think of that first.
    If you run, you'll just die tired! will270win@aol.com ~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • Options
    kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wouldn't it have had a better chance of getting to Klinton if it had been in a Cigar ... Here ya go Big Boy, suck on this!
    GUN CONTROL: If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!kimberkid@gunbroker.zzn.com
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • Options
    LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    I'll bet Klinton sent the stuff to himself. That guy will do anything to get his name in the paper.
    Lord Lowrider the LoquaciousMember:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets She was only a fisherman's daughter,But when she saw my rod she reeled.