In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Hey Lowrider/ Evil ATF Monroe gunshow.....

BlueTicBlueTic Member Posts: 4,072
edited November 2001 in General Discussion
Well I broke down and got a table for the next Monroe show (Dec 15-16). Mine will be the one with the Black golfball cannon. Stop by and say Hey....
IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY RIGHTS - GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY (this includes politicians)

Comments

• Evil ATFEvil ATF Member Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Forgive me, but I've never heard of Monroe and I've lived in WA for twenty years now!Where's Monroe? I'll definately try to swing by just to say "Hey!".
  • BlueTicBlueTic Member Posts: 4,072
    edited November -1
    Monroe is just NE of Seattle/Everett. I think it's just another burb of Seattle. It's at the Evergreen fairgrounds.... Can you believe Mrs. BlueTic fell for the weekend get-away/gunshow ploy????[This message has been edited by BlueTic (edited 11-30-2001).]
  • LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    I'll be there.Evil. Have you been to Leavenworth? Wenatchee? Did you get there on Hwy. 2 over Stevens Pass? If so, then you've been through Monroe.Located on Hwy.2 about 20 miles east of Everett.
    Lord Lowrider the LoquaciousMember:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets She was only a fisherman's daughter,But when she saw my rod she reeled.