In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Anybody here read Cyrillic?

mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
edited November 2001 in General Discussion
I've got some words in Cyrillic that I'd like to get translated. E-mail me if you like.eneybl1@ix.netcom.comMudge the puzzled
I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!

Comments

• Options
    CAndres35CAndres35 Member Posts: 453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    mudge: where do you live? near st. Louis Mo.? I saw pickup with "I cant come to work today etc. on the back window and you came to mind. carl
  • Options
    beachmaster73beachmaster73 Member Posts: 3,011 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mudge, I think iconoclast took his degree in Russian. He should be able to translate for you. Beach
  • Options
    LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    I finished my gun cabinet in Cyrillic.Oh...wait...maybe that was acrylic.
    Lord Lowrider the LoquaciousMember:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets She was only a fisherman's daughter,But when she saw my rod she reeled.
  • Options
    mlincolnmlincoln Member Posts: 5,039 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I never read it but I saw the movie.
  • Options
    varmit huntervarmit hunter Member Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mudge,contact my daughter at larobisos@yesprep.org.If she cant help her husband is finishing his phd at Rice,he will get the answer.Nope i ant educated,But my kids are.I can still beat them both at chess.
    A unarmed man is a subject.A armed man is a citizen.[This message has been edited by varmit hunter (edited 11-29-2001).]
  • Options
    IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    mudge -I speak the language passably and my wife is a native speaker.tcg25@hotmail.com
  • Options
    mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for all the replies.Especially you, Lowrider. I know I can ALWAYS count on you for an reply. Regardless of how "less than informative" it may be. Do you have a windshield on your bike. I think you may have taken too many 75mph bugs to the head. Mudge the appreciative
    I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS![This message has been edited by mudge (edited 11-29-2001).]
  • Options
    LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    You're welcome...I think.
    Lord Lowrider the LoquaciousMember:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets She was only a fisherman's daughter,But when she saw my rod she reeled.