In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Whats up with Greta Van Sustren

salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
edited February 2002 in General Discussion
I heard alot of hooplah about Greta Van Sustren moving to Fox, and getting plastic surgery. I just saw her tonight for the first time since her cosmetic improvements. Is it me, or does she look like a monster?
Happiness is a warm gun

Comments

• Gordian BladeGordian Blade Member Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Outside matches inside now.
  • robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can tell you whats up with her, the 5!t(# is finally off of my news channel, I cant stand that idiot, good stinkin' riddance. Yes, life just got better!!
    SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
  • LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    O'Reilly had her on last week as a guest and she was defending Billy Clinton with a vengeance.What's up with FOX? Just when you think there's a network that might tell a little more of the real truth on issues, they hire the liberal likes of Geraldo Rivera and this dumb Van Susteren twit.The FOX evening line-up is getting more and more like Entertainment Tonight.
    Lord Lowrider the LoquaciousMember:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets She was only a fisherman's daughter,But when she saw my rod she reeled.[This message has been edited by Lowrider (edited 02-11-2002).]
  • Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looks like a skinny Paula Poundstone now.Freaky looking
    If you want my guns you will have to kill me first. I was born free and to take that from me you better be ready to fight.
  • bartobarto Member Posts: 4,734 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    maybe- just MAYBE she has some talents that you-all are unaware of.offhand, though, i sure cant imagine what they would be.
    the hard stuff we do right away - the impossible takes a little longer
  • GreenLanternGreenLantern Member Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No amount of plastic surgery can help any one who's been beaten with the ugly stick as bad as she was!
  • jhj370jhj370 Member Posts: 57 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The only difference that I can see now as to before, is that it looks like she can't blink her eyelids anymore. BTW does she have bells paulsy on the left side of her mouth. It drops down like the florida panhandle.
  • ibtruknibtrukn Member Posts: 443 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So for lack of something better to do, now lets make fun of a persons' looks. I'm sure y'all look better than robt. redford, paul newman rob lowe etc. y,all aint no better than whale s532, an thats at the bottom of the ocean. I dont give a rra what the politicas are, if u dont like, dont look an listen. Just my NSHO.......
  • salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    IBTRUCKN- No need to get in a tizzy, I was just asking if she in fact was a monster.And I have been told I look like Richard Gere, so I can make fun of anothers appearance.
    Happiness is a warm gun
  • jhj370jhj370 Member Posts: 57 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    IBTRUKN? If that's the case, how do you type and keep both hands on the wheel? Just something else I was curious about. In my NSHO.
  • YankeeClipperYankeeClipper Member Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It just seems to me that we should be able to get away from the liberals somewhere. Anyone that defends what Simpson did is on page that isn't in me book.Seeing Groldo in my face is more than we should have to endure.As for Greta, I grew up as an ugly duckling so I have a hard time holding someones looks against them;But stupid and liberal is learned behavior
  • Gordian BladeGordian Blade Member Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ibtrukn, if she went to all that trouble to change her looks, and she is a public figure, she's fair game for comments. My point is that the nonsense on the inside tends to show on the outside. 90% of the newsreaders and commentators are selected for looks as a large factor if not the only one. Why do you think Laurie Dhue is on TV, because she's a Rhodes Scholar? I greatly admire women like Margaret Thatcher and the late Ayn Rand, hardly movie stars in their looks. But they'd never make it on TV.
  • Guns & GlassGuns & Glass Member Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If that's "beauty augmentation": it must be beauty in the eyes of a streched rubber band, or rubber glove, or, she's such a truly unhappy ultra liberal, surgeon streched her face so hard to make her smile stick.Face looks so tight, could drop a quarter off it,it bounce so high you could catch it. Wife thought she wasted her $$$.
    Happy Bullet Holes!
  • mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Her face looks that way because it's still swollen from the surgery. The swelling should be gone in about 2 weeks, Then we can "launch" on her. Although Fox is my favorite news channel, I wrote to them telling them I would hit the remote anytime Geraldo came on. And I do. I got a "bedbug" letter from Roger Ailes (sp)saying how Geraldo gave up a big paycheck at PMSNBC to come to Fox (so he could get back to "reporting")and that I should wait to pass judgement on him after he started with Fox. I wrote back telling him I'd already caught Geraldo's act on the other channel and that switching employers wasn't going to change his liberal mind set. No answer to that.The remote still works!!!Mudge the conservative
    I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!
  • BlokeyBlokey Member Posts: 284 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Guys,If you're sick of looking at Greta VanSusteren, feast your eyes on Ann Coulter! Not only is she a pro-gun Republican, she's gorgeous too!!
  • cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,568 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dad always told me that a woman has the right to be ugly ... some just abuse it.
    cbxjeffIt's too late for me, save yourself.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • YankeeClipperYankeeClipper Member Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What do you all think of a new topic called the FOX LADIES and we all vote and foward it the the winner?
  • Miss. CreantMiss. Creant Member Posts: 300 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You clowns must be freakin nuts or blind or both. Greta is a hottie. She was a babe before and even more now. I got her pictures stuck all over the place. I dream of her at nights and want to have her children.
  • thebutcherthebutcher Member Posts: 374 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why would you expect anything better from FOX? With all the streaming flags, tickers, and flashing symbols, I'm too busy trying to keep from vomiting from motion sickness and stimulus overload to notice what the hell they are saying or what they look like. And if they say "fair and balanced" one more time I am going to throw my remote through the T.V. I'll admit they are more conservative than liberal CNN, but it makes me suspect because they have to say it so much. FOX News is worse than my local high school news program on cable access. I wish I could get a "fair and balanced" news network that cared a little bit about the technical quality too...
    The definition of an "expert":An "X" is an unknown quantity and a "spurt" is a drip under pressure.
  • Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    if you want to see the truth as it happens, just watch c-span. Now that will make you hurl.
    If you want my guns you will have to kill me first. I was born free and to take that from me you better be ready to fight.
    edited November -1
    BLOCKEY- AND HOW!!!! Besides her looks, she is quite the conservative. If Bush ever gets to nominate someone to the court, I think it should be Anne Coulter(or Alan Keyes).
    Happiness is a warm gun
  • 218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    She probably had one operation,in a series of them.She may look like Requel Welch before it`s over with. You never know,the right ol` boy could probably change her whole belief system!.218
    edited November -1
    Have any of you ever seen Vansoooustren in person? I was in DC for the election in 00 and she was all over the place. She is 100 times uglier in person.
    The definition of an "expert":An "X" is an unknown quantity and a "spurt" is a drip under pressure.
  • ibtruknibtrukn Member Posts: 443 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Postscript: to quote the late great Forrest Gump "ugly is as ugly doesG Blade u almost understand...the rest? As the good Capt. might say, " take a long walk on a short plank"Somehow I don't think Margeret Thatcher ever worried about "making it" on tv.[This message has been edited by ibtrukn (edited 02-12-2002).]
  • OtomanOtoman Member Posts: 554
    edited November -1
    I was brought up to never make fun of someones looks. And the only thing that was fair game was something a person could change. But like a buddy used to tell me about some women "She looks like she was in a hatchet fight and everone had a hatchet but her"
    edited November -1
    I think if someone spends that kind of dough on how they look, there is plenty to rag on them about.
  • NOTPARSNOTPARS Member Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    For Salzo, Are you the Salzo on the new NRA Whitetail Hunting video? I know your posts are great, your information excellent, but making these great videos too!!!P.S. I don't care much for Gretta either. Not after I heard her defend Bill Klinton. As to her looks, well, guess I'd better keep my trap shut on that. I'm the kind of guy girls take a second look at, not because I'm handsome but to memorize my description for the police report.
    edited November -1
    NOTPARS-What??!! Someone at the NRA stole my name!!?? I am going to have to find that video! I thought I was the only Salzo on the planet!
    Happiness is a warm gun
  • Judge DreadJudge Dread Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    She is a Copulating inbred female dog! to say it in FCC PG acceptable standards.
  • Patrick OdlePatrick Odle Member Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Fox was fast approaching the to close tothe truth, for the vast, politically correcthypocrite society of todays world. when they embraced heroldo, then just brought greta van septictank tank on board you can bet your butt that someone in power saw what was going to happen to abc cbs nbc and cspan if they continued to command the majority of prime time news viewers, then before very long there would no one to compare themselves to. You would have to be prettydumb to not see that someone in the higherups didn't pull some strings in order for those 2 librel a#$@%s to be able to join the dance. can no longer claim fair and ballanced.
  • Guns & GlassGuns & Glass Member Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wife thinks she was cloned, and it went bad. The real one's still somewhere at CNN. Bad one got stuck on FOX.Wife's mean streak is showing.
    Happy Bullet Holes!
  • shaneshane Member Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't even have a clue as to who the heck ya'll are talking about, but if Miss. Creant wants to breed with her she must be pretty hot!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?