In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

SXS sale

TOOLS1TOOLS1 Member Posts: 6,133
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
On the way to Bigdaddys there is a little Auto parts store that sells guns. He had on his sing SXS Sale $159.00. I wish I had $159.00[V]
TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

Don't go blaming the beer. Hank Hill

So much Ice, So much Beer. So little time. Shooter4

I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem. Hank Hill

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.

Comments

• He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 51,447 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tools, I would bet you are not missing out on anything worth having at $160!

He Dog
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Are you sure it wasn't used fridgerators?
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    What the heck is an "SXS"?

Quote "Somehow government decided that the Constitutional Bill of Rights has become the Bill of "Suggested" Rights and are to be rationed to the citizens as the power elite sees fit"
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    tr that would be a side by side or double barrel
  • SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    tr fox , my friend , you need to get out more .

What the heck did you think my user name meant?

Sex man like dano thinks [B)]?

Soundslike crap but do you have any more info ?

SXSMAN@HOTMAIL.COM

Thanks sexman,err um SXSMAN

Have guns,will travel
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    thanks for clearing that up bout what an SXS is. I've only owned one shot gun in my life and it was strictly a work gun. A very short (but still legal) 7 round 12 gauge Winchester 1200 (maybe 1300, I haven't had it out for awhile) with only a pistol grip. I had thought maybe Tools1 keyboard was malfunctioning and he had to use the "X" in place of an "K" (he he)Thanks again.

Quote "Somehow government decided that the Constitutional Bill of Rights has become the Bill of "Suggested" Rights and are to be rationed to the citizens as the power elite sees fit"