In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Where can I get cheap mil. surplus 303 Brit Ammo?

tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
OK, on a whim I purchased one of those British 303 bolt action, 10 round detachable box mag. jungle carbines from SOG. Now I get home after making the purchase, jump on the internet and I CANNOT FIND ANY CHEAP AMMO! I am used to paying 7.4 cents per round for my 7.62x39 SKS ammo. But the 303 stuff I am finding is like 17 cents per round. Anybody know where I can get some ammo i can afford to shot?

Oh well, I can always put the jungle carbine over the mantel and just look at it.

Quote "When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions."

Comments

• HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    www.gunsnstuff.net

32 rds.corrosive at 4.80 box..
    perhaps the best deal.."Hotshot" ammo..boxer primed,new production..
    20 rd box..6.88.This stuff is reloadable...

there is sometimes cheaper ammo for that .303..but it comes and goes.

Come on over to the April huge gun show and carry off a truckload of the stuff..generally 5-6 ammo dealers that cut-throat each other.
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    thanks highball.

Quote "When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions."
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    I ordered 800 rounds from Sportsmansguide for 16.4 cents a round delivered. Best deal I could find. It is 1960's production Pakistani production in a zinc-lined sealed case.