In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

My mini-14 preban factory folder selling value?

tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I am thinking about listing my preban Ruger mini 14 .223 stainless with a Ruger stainless folding stock and one Ruger 30 round mag all in near new condition. I have no idea what is a fair price. Any suggestions?

Quote "When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions."

Comments

• CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,596 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do a search on Gunbroker and other sights and see what they are selling for. Not what they are being listed for, but what they are actually selling for. You may find a bunch of them listed for upwards of $750.00 but is anyone bidding? Thats the important thing! Then price yours accordingly.

Chris8161
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof!
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    thanks chris8161. I didn't think there were that many sales for this gun but I will check.

Quote "When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions."
  • WagionWagion Member Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    on flea bay they get up tp 300 for just the stock

If force ain't work'n... Your not use'n nough of it.
    I know the spelling is bad but guess what I DON'T CARE
  • LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    What exactly is a "pre-ban" mini-14. Is there any difference between the ones manufactured before and after Sept. 1994?

Lord Lowrider the Loquacious.

Member:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets

She was only a fisherman's daughter,
    But when she saw my rod she reeled.
  • IAMACLONE_2IAMACLONE_2 Member Posts: 4,725
    edited November -1
    sold one last year with under folding stock 95%blue GB for $850.
    the factory folding stock in stainless alone sells for $350-$500.
    whole gun with folding stock $850-$1000 if in the 98% condition
    95%-90% $750-$900. I would expect that gun to increase in value around 5-10% per year. All depends on what happens to the AWB.
    walte
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    Thanks for all the response. Lowrider, the preban is allowed to keep it's folding stock and pistol grip or even replace it if necessary. It could even have a flash supressor and a baynoet lug. Plus the Ruger 30 round mag is pre ban and can be possessed by anyone.