In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

INS Buddy Tells Me We Have Succumbed To Invasion f

tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
edited August 2004 in General Discussion
Just got off phone with a good buddy who called me from San Diego, Calif. We worked together for a few years and then he got a job with the INS (or whatever it is called now, I can't keep up). He moved to San Diego a couple of years ago and has been working as a criminal investigator for the INS (or whatever, Homeland Security, etc). I want to add that this guy is a good American who recently retired from the Army Reserve, has seen combat duty, has been around and seen and knows a LOT. He was considered so qualified by the INS that instead of having to start at the bottom and work his way up, he was hired as a criminal investigator.

He has been giving me some discouraging news about what a poor job our government is doing to keep unlawful immergrints out of the USA and how when those immergrints are caught, all the US does is give them a free trip home and of course they come back. Tonight he went so far as to tell me that everyone he works with knows and admits that for years the US has been the victim of an "invasion" by illegal immergrints and we have lost. It is over and now illegal immergrints have as much or more rights than native Americans have. The reason being that the American people have been sold on how this is somehow right and fair. And the illegal immergrints have achieved political power to whereas no politican can fight them and remain in office.

It is over. His knowledgeable words, not mine. And I believe he knows what he is talking about.

Quote "Somehow government decided that the Constitutional Bill of Rights has become the Bill of "Suggested" Rights and are to be rationed to the citizens as the power elite sees fit"

Comments

• Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,018 ******
    edited November -1
    Duh??!!

Here in Texas you don't need an INS investigator to tell you we have been invaded. Just look around.

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com the best gun auction site on the Net! Email gpd035@sbcglobal.net
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I guess I'm naive but I thought the American people and our government was at least TRYING to fight back. For years I have thought that. Boy, was I wrong.

Quote "Somehow government decided that the Constitutional Bill of Rights has become the Bill of "Suggested" Rights and are to be rationed to the citizens as the power elite sees fit"
  • Options
    Broomie2Broomie2 Member Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Fox: Here in Jersey, it looks like south of the border more then the actual south of the border. Go figure. Even have a area set up for illeagals at the corner for day work.

Rich

"Before they can convince you that rights emanate from them (the government), they must first eliminate God. They are working 24/7 to accomplish this."
  • Options
    DancesWithSheepDancesWithSheep Member Posts: 12,938 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have every confidence that if re-elected, President Bush will stand firm against the growing tide of illegal workers invading our country, and continue his fight for gun rights.
  • Options
    robomanroboman Member Posts: 6,436
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DancesWithSheep
    I have every confidence that if re-elected, President Bush will stand firm against the growing tide of illegal workers invading our country, and continue his fight for gun rights.

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

signew.JPG
    aniGif.gif
    "The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long..."
  • Options
    edited November -1
    My INS buddy said that he and other agents targeted a Mexican part of San Diego and started arresting Mexican criminals but the illegals (and their American Citizen Supporters) did street protest demonstartions so the INS Honchos instructed the agents to guit going into that area.

On another occassion a few Ilegals were either arrested or detained while walking to the Mexican Consulte in San Diego. They then complained to the politicans and now the INS can't go in the vicinity of the Mexican Consulte, even though that is American Property.

My buddy says that for a couple of years he has arrested about 3 Mexican Criminals per day, but he is going to kinda give up and just do enough to get by. Plus he is going to transfer to another agency. That is sad, because I know him well and he went into the job determined to make a difference.

• Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    tr fox,
    Kind of like waking up to the deterioration of our gun rights, isn't it. Too many people have been asleep for too long.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree with bambihunter. This will be a high priority. NO MORE chartering a 747 for the illegals, no more free food, housing and transportation to the border when they are caught,, NO more greetings at the border by Mexican authorities to ease their way back in after getting their return papers from the US Mexican consulate.

Just some of the things I am sure will stop.
    Mexico's Foreign Secretariat says that so far this year its 46 consulates in the United States have issued nearly 50,000 passports and other papers undocumented Mexicans need for returning to Mexico, much more than the previous year.

I am sure the INS will be laying in wait to catch these immigrants, not to mention Homeland Security?

(AP) I'll rest up. See the family. Then head north and try to slip back across the U.S. border.

Those were among the plans voiced by the first group of 138 undocumented Mexican migrants flown at U.S. expense to their country's capital as part of a voluntary pilot program that began Monday. Usually, they are driven by American authorities back only to the border.(probably no air conditioning, this in just not humane)

HOW DID THEY FLY,, 747 rented at goverment expense and flown out of Tuscon.

Other freedoms are IN COURT NOW and under attack. Click to read latest report.
  • Options
    TwoDogsTwoDogs Member Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Next up....
    In border towns/states..vending machines that accept US and mexican currency..
  • Options
    edited November -1
    yeah, and we will find ourselves renting our homes from illegal aliens (oops! I mean undocumented workers, sorry if I offended anyone who IS NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!)

• Options
    Rebel_JamesRebel_James Member Posts: 4,746
    edited November -1
    Same thing is going on in NE Georgia right now, and for many years past!

"It's too late to drain the swamp AFTER you figure out you're up to your * in ALLIGATORS!"

MVC-031S.jpg

"The Greatest Battle Implement Ever Devised!"
    -- Gen. George S. Patton
    referring to the M1 Garand
  • Options
    SearcherSearcher Member Posts: 27 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    As long as people here refuse to work "undesirable" jobs,the demand for people who will can continue.Therefore,supply will continue.
  • Options
    interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DancesWithSheep
    Why you astute and prolific visionary you!

topcat1.bmp Don't "F" with kitty!! unamerican.gif
  • Options
    TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,270 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    FOX, Ask him about the large groups of middle easterners that have been coming across, or the ones that got shot in a shoot out with the border patrol. Oh wait...they've all been instructed not to talk about that!

"Aim small...Miss small"
  • Options
    ElMuertoMonkeyElMuertoMonkey Member Posts: 12,898
    edited November -1
    The same things were said about the Irish and the Italians when they came over in large numbers... of course, the question being will Mexicans assimilate as the Irish and Italians did or will it truly be an "invasion?"

I know a lot of second- and third-generation Hispanics who look down upon those from Mexico who can't speak English as uneducated bumpkins. Yet there are some who refuse to learn and adopt mainstream American cultural norms.

This could be good or it could be bad... a culture that refuses to change quickly stagnates and dies. Outside influences are often the kick in the rear it needs to keep on going. But a culture that allows itself to be consumed by an outside influence becomes a historical oddity, learned about only in textbooks and museum displays.

I'm not sure which way the U.S. is headed seeing as how I can't tell the future. Obviously there's a lot of bad associated with illegal immigration, but taken on an individual scale, are these people not just one generation away from being real Americans? After all, none of us (aside from the very few... all ten of you... who can claim pureblooded Native American tribal descent) had descendants who were not outsiders at one time or another.

It remains to be determined if the children of illegal immigrants, having been born here and raised here, will become Americans as we know them, "new" Americans with characteristics different but not wholly antagonistic to our own, or whether they will remain Mexicans through and through.
  • Options
    Red223Red223 Member Posts: 7,946
    edited November -1
    The U.S. Border Patrol told me the same story during there Recruiting Seminar here trfox.

Who the heck would want to work for the Border Patrol if they have no teeth to enforce the laws??

Folk that just want to kill time and get a retirement.

I say we declare war on illegal immigration. Maybe our Government can not but we the people sure the hell can.

awcountdown.gifIt wasn't only the Bill Clinton Gun Ban- without Bill Ruger there would of been no ban .
    MichaelMooreFatStupid.gif
  • Options
    gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    Y'all need to read "Death of the West" by P.J.Buchanan; he's already done the research on this, and in 25 years, Kalifornia will belong to Mexico again (so will Arizona, Nevada, Utah, New Mexico and Texas).
    It's all part of "Aztlan Reconquista"; which is how the militant ILLEGAL ALIENS are characterizing their takeover of "their original homelands, the home of the Aztecs".
    Over 15,000 ILLEGAL ALIENS are stopped each month in Arizona, alone.
    Some idiots have even gone so far (out of their minds) to place tall flagpoles near water sources so that the ILLEGAL ALIENS can get a little something else for free on their way into our country.
    OTM's (other than mexican) are starting to account for over 2/3 of the flow of ILLEGAL ALIENS; most are from (surprise!)the Middle East.
    The border between New Mexico and Mexico consists of a 3' tall chainlink fence in some places, a sign or two hundreds of yards apart in other places, and absolutely nothing for the rest of the 120 miles of border. When the INS squeezes in Nogales or Tijuana; the ILLEGAL ALIENS come East to where there aren't many Migra, and the ones stationed here are always busy picking up some of the 1200 tons of garbage left behind by those ILLEGAL ALIENS. Some places in Arizona are open sewers, flooded by the fetid stench of ILLEGAL ALIEN excrement.
    @, that ILLEGAL ALIENS are being registered to vote prior to becoming citizens, that robbery, DUI, murder and smuggling are their stock-in-trade; the sooner an informed public can do something about it.
    Sure, my folks came from Ireland almost 225 years ago; and yeah, we weren't born here, but we became citizens of the Nation that accepted us, we did so legally, and we have continued to obey the laws of this country regarding taxes (you knew I was going there!), and have performed our duty to protect this nation's interests when called upon.
    The ILLEGAL ALIENS sneak into this country, work for cash (and thus have no income taxes taken out to pay for their hospital bills, daycare, welfare, disability, lawyer's fees, or other impacts on the budget), send lots of money home to other countries, have no qualms about not washing their hands after using the bathroom, but before making your sandwich (which gives rise to the increase in Shigella and ptomaine), have altogether different ideas about politics because they've never been involved in a voting democracy; in short, BAD ILLEGAL ALIENS!

Sorry about the length of this rage/rap; but I've held it back for waaaay too long, and it was starting to affect my tpying.

If you know it all; you must have been listening.<br>WEAR EAR PROTECTION!
  • Options
    chollagardenschollagardens Member Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Illegal immigration has been out of control before Jimmy Carter was president. I don't think it is possible to stop or control this problem at this time with out drastic measures. I don't think of them as illegal immigrants, to me they are internationally gerrymandered democrats. As long as the large majority vote Democrat the Democratic party will (while mildly condeming illegal immigration) will implicitly encourage illegal immigration.
  • Options
    OklahomaboundOklahomabound Member Posts: 829 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Invasion is understated. Go any where in the Southeast or Southwest and it is quite evident. Go to northern Georgia, one of the fastest growing areas in the southeast; and it ain't from those coming to us from Europe....

976371019-1.jpg "Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it." Lord Chesterfield
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Gunnut505: I liked your "rant". Had a lot of sense and truth in it and I learned a few things.

• Options
    Salvage33Salvage33 Member Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Saw on the news last night about a Pakistani woman arrested after crossing into Texas from Mexico. She had an airplane ticket to New York and $7000 US in her possession when arrested.

This was in conjunction with the news that there is some "credible intelligence" that HQ's of large U.S. companies are going to be targeted by suicide bombers. They also said that there is the strong possibility of truck bombings in NYC during the Republican convention.

Anyone else see/hear this?

John

A friend will post your bail. A good friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "man that was fun!"
  • Options
    joeaf1911a1joeaf1911a1 Member Posts: 2,962 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dead Monkey: I think you will find most all Irish and Italians entered
    this country LEGALLY when immigrants entered through Ellis Island and
    signed up there. Their entries can easily be checked on the web in
    most cases. In fact I did this and checked out my grandfather and
    grandmothers entry dates. Undocemented Immagrants, they wernt. Legal
    Immigrants, they were.
  • Options
    borderguyborderguy Member Posts: 387 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is OLD news!!!

One of the reasons I transferred to the northern border from the southern was the daily lack of enforcement I saw. I extends through the entire system.

Criminal aliens are returned to Mexico rather than prosecuted as the US Attornies have better cases to try as do the judges. This in part accounts for the killing of and Oceanside PD Officer that was shot by a 3 time deported Mexican criminal.

Remember though, the inspectors are kicking * and taking names. It's at the upper levels that we are being let down.

Write CA, AZ, NM, TX off. Whites will soon be the minority there. There are already places in these states where you need to speak Spanish.

Do not expect any new laws or enforcement of theses laws.

Homeland Security s more concered about image than enforcement.
    We just recieved training in professionalism and were told we were being percieved has overly agressive and nazi-like by the in our upper adminisitration. As part of the training we were given 12 pages of what were considered offenses and the punishments for there comission.

We have also been instructed to make all returning US Citizens and Foriegn Visiters feel welcome. It is is writing that we should actually greet applinacts for admission into the US by saying "Welcome to the United States" and addressing them as Sir or Mam. This includes those apprehended for crimes as well.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Borderguy: Many Americans don't like this state of affairs. What can be done about it?

• Options
    RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    In a hundred years this country will be called the Communal States of Hispano-Africa.

I read a very interesting article in the paper the other day- I had to thumb past the front-page report about Theresa Heinz-Kerry's inspiring speech at the DNC, and several other equally- important articles to see it. It seems that dozens of Middle-Easterners are walking across the Mexican/American border, disguised as Mexicans, complete with Mexican ID. Several have been discovered entering Texas, but were released due to "insufficient jail space." It seems that this happens regularly, with numerous "OTM's" (Other Than Mexicans)
  • Options
    gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wonder where the Mexicans got the idea. Couldn't have been from reading about the history of Texas & Kalifornia?
  • Options
    bama55bama55 Member Posts: 6,389 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Been happening 20+ years that I know of. I remember times our troopers had illegals stopped, called Border Patrol or INS, and was
    told, "let them go, we're only interested in bus loads"!

-

Lifetime shooter - please speak louder.
    -
    "Don't send flowers when I die. Send money now so I can buy more guns and ammo."
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    I thought all foriegn consulates placed on US property, were actually consider the property of the country occupying that building, or at least respected as such, Only if inappropriate behavior occurs, they will be ask to vacate and leave this country..

We have the same in many countries , only we call ours an embasy, on their soil, but its ours as long as we are there..

Classic (the Ugly Biker)
    pig.jpg
    "I dont care how thin you make a pancake, it still has two sides"

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows.
    Hudson.gif
    900.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    well yes, but the Mexican Consulte my friend referred to was respected as being Mexican property, but the illegals that were complaining were not even yet TO the Consulte. They were complaning of being hassled by the INS on their WAY to the Consulte. The higher-ups at the INS, in response to the complaint from the illegals instructed the INS agents to keep away from the Consulte.