In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

GB time?

7mm_ultra_mag_is_king7mm_ultra_mag_is_king Member Posts: 676 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2001 in General Discussion
Hey GB,, unless somebody broke into my house last night and reset every clock in the house back an hour including the clock in my 'puter, your clock is an hour fast. Or is the DEER DANDER finally fogging my brain?
when all else fails........................

Comments

• Options
    .280 freak.280 freak Member Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Different time zones. Try going to The Patriot Network.com and see where their clock is set! They are a looooooong ways off from my local time. At least GB and most others I frequent are only an hour off.Edit -Just took a look at the time that appeared on my post. You are correct, they are an hour ahead of where they used to be. Software glitch? Change of server? ???????[This message has been edited by .280 freak (edited 11-27-2001).]
  • Options
    7mm_ultra_mag_is_king7mm_ultra_mag_is_king Member Posts: 676 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    lol,I don't know what happened but I'm on the same time zone as they are,it was correct last night but ohh well. Just one of those little things that will bug me for no reason.
    when all else fails........................
  • Options
    Ms. BeastMs. Beast Member Posts: 496 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Is GB time anything like "Miller Time"???
  • Options
    OrphanedcowboyOrphanedcowboy Member Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I bid on a gun, hush I will win it faster........
    Orphanedcowboy@msn.com