In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Salzo

njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
I have ear plugs for you. If you will leave an e-mail address, I will get in touch for the mailing address.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Didn't get it! When I finally made up my mind after having my gunsmith look at it, I went back and it was gone!!

Can you say "DUMMY" LOL.

Going to Allentown Fairgrounds Saturday am.

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Try this link.

http://www.backwoodsmanmag.com/

You do know that is where I got my name from don't you? Just look at the top of the contents page.

Woods
    "If god had not meant for them to be sheared, he would not have made them sheep."
    Eli Wallach as Calvera
    TheMagnificent Seven
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Remember that item that had coffee spilled on it? I'm thinking of selling it and wanted to give you first shot at it. If you're interested, email me OK?

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ran into an old friend from GB at the Allentown, Pa, gun show today.

Yup, Salzo himself was there, that is what's left of him. Seems he went on a diet and loss a lotta weight since February....

He looks great and says hello!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yo Sal buddy,

You and the other Penna members of the board need to mark your calenders for the Mt Bethel gun show on Sunday (only) April 18th.

Bring that little cute Natalie!

njretcop@copmail.com

vic.jpg

Charlie
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You're the winner

I need your shipping address so I can send you the tumbler.

Woods
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sal,

Did you go to the PA Expo Center? I was there on Saturday, 9/27 it was empty. They weren't even charging for parking. I had a good day. Sorry we missed one another.

Blue_car.gif

Charlie

• Options
    edited November -1
    So it's now "YOUR LEAGUE"? hhhmmmm
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sal buddy, what's the information on the gun show near Allentown this weekend? Where, when, how do I get there? HELPBTW: Pink is my favorite color. -Charlie the pansy
    It's the stuff dreams are made of AngelNRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Going to Allentown today? Anybody else going, I will be at the snack bar at noon.-Charlie[This message has been edited by njretcop (edited 02-10-2002).]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Write to me at the address below please. Re: Harrisburg Gun Show
    It's the stuff dreams are made of AngelMember: NRA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2AMPD and the AARP. njretcop@copmail.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Read my last post in "Smith & Wesson Back To Old Self". I would like to speak to you. It's a free shot!
    Save, research, then buy the best.Join the NRA, NOW!Teach them young, teach them safe, teach them forever, but most of all, teach them to VOTE!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Are you coming up to the Mt. Bethel gun show on Sunday?It's a neat little show with local vendors. It's only one day, Sunday from 9-3.Ibtrukin, Les Kraft and I will be there. Besides, it's your turn to spring for the coffee........-Charlie
    It's the stuff dreams are made of AngelNRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    At least two federal judges agree with you on the first amendment application to the No Call list. In typical liberal fashion, my solution is to block political and charity calls along with the marketers. Maybe we need another amendment! Actually since the phone companies are makeing money on the calls and call blocking, I think they should answer all the telemarketing calls and give us free call blocking. That way we would not mess with the constitution adding another amendment.

Maybe I will just take out the phone and only communicate with folks here on the board.

My heros have always killed cowboys.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Salzo, as i said in the other thread, if you email me your address, The Shostakovich string quartet disks are yours. You sound like you'd appreciate them. (your profile says you're a musician) My buddy has another I can give away later. I will not ship them till AFTER Christmas though. The Post Office is a mad house

"The best way to change someone's mind is with a rock"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sal, took the Marlin 35 Rem to the range the other day. First shot I fired, the guys on either side of me got sprayed with coffee.

-Charlie the clumsy

• Options
    edited November -1
    Sal,

How did you and your brother make out Saturday at Cabelas?

My wife wants to go to Reading (Vanity Fair) on Tuesday.......so of course I said yes, since I will be olny 20 minutes from Cabelas and likely to stop in again.

Blue_car.gif

Charlie

• Options
    edited November -1
    Sal,

We are all awaiting word on the new baby. Tell wifey, if she can hold out until Sunday, the baby will share it's birthday with ol' njretcop.

Best of luck to you all. We are praying for everyone to be healthy and that the baby is better looking than the father, lol.

Charlie

• Options
    edited November -1
    Not that I'm trying to pass judgement on you, but you are okay in my book. You are entitled to your views / opinions, as is everyone. I extend a handshake to you as a gesture of goodwill.I'd rather make a friend vs. an enemy, any day of the week!
    Stay safe!!The "ONLY" bad thing about owning "A GUN" is....not owning two or more!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What kind of rifle did you decide on?

Save, research, then buy the best.Join the NRA, NOW!Teach them young, teach them safe, teach them forever, but most of all, teach them to VOTE!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    That Colt turned out to be a real honey! I want to thank you again for your help in my getting it.

It was not fired very much and is all original, having been made in 1919. Finally found something older than me, lol.

I will bring it to next gun show we attend , so you can get closer look. Thanks pal....

Charlie

• Options
    edited November -1
    A couple of weeks ago we talked about ear plugs that close to eliminate loud sounds for hunting use. Did you locate those? If not, I will be going by Outdoor World Monday and would be happy to pick up a pair to send you. Let me know today (6-20) or tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Get my email?

Blue_car.gif

Charlie

• Options
    salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hope you are kidding. Did you go to the show in Aston? I went Saturday morning, got a few books, no guns.
    I noticed a few members expressed interest in that .35.
    You did good.

Happiness is a warm gun
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No, I couldn't make the show Saturday. At the last minute, a friend of mine from the gun club called and asked me to co-instuct a basic pistol class with him.

For sure going to be at the Lehigh Valley Expo Center on Saturday April 27th. 1500 tables available. As always, hope to see you there.

-Charlie