In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

HOW IRONIC!

njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
We are at war! Our President keeps referring to himself as a war-time President!

Yet, today in the United States Senate, they are debating about taking away more of the rights granted to American citizens under the Second Amendment to the Constitution.

The armed citizen is the sole reason that this country has never been sucessfully invaded!

Any member of the United States Senate that votes in favor of this bill MUST be voted out of office! Those who would cast such a vote are un-American!!!!

Our forefathers must be turning in their graves over the manner in which some people have twisted their fine words written in 1776.

Let us pray that "We The People" will prevail.

vic.jpg

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com

Comments

• Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Charlie!! it's you , man I am so glad to see you're OK! listen man, someone is funnin with you, I saw a post by someone calling themselves, get this, Mrs Njretcop!!!! No kidding! I was gonna open it but I was afraid you went and did something dumb after all that talk about gay mariages and all! you're still a HE, thank god! thought we lost you!![:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

line2.gif
    email2b.gif
    hillbilly.gif
  • bsallybsally Member Posts: 3,165
    edited November -1
    Yea it's him, but now he is sensored. (sp?)

SALLY
    Committee member-Ducks Unlimited
  • njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    Bubba and Sally,

Thanks for your concern. I'm still here, but now I gotta share with Mrs. njretcop. DRAT!!!!

vic.jpg

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com