In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Harrisburg gun show meeting place

mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
edited November 2001 in General Discussion
OK guys....I know we've got almost 2 weeks but here's my thought. Find your own place to park and meet at the NRA booth at 10:30.I'm open to other meeting place and time as long as it's inside. I need 3 hours to get there and don't really want to leave home at the crack of dawn. After all, we don't need to make this painful!Mudge the organized
I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!

Comments

• Options
    travelortravelor Member Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was wondering if we all couldn't meet for lunch...that would allow for plenty of time to wander around and see the sights, and also room for the stragglers. ( I like to see all I can as early as possible...early bird gets...) Also would open a larger window of time to meet, so someone doesn't missout, and others don't have to wait around to long...
    keep lots of extra uppers for your ar..you can change often enough to keep the thing from over heating...what ever caliber fits the moment..~Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • Options
    Mark IIMark II Member Posts: 247 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds good to me. If there updates, just post 'em and I'll try to be there.
    "To meet with ill fortune is to meet with good fortune. To meet with submission is to meet an enemy."
  • Options
    M.OpaliskiM.Opaliski Member Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    NRA Booth at 10:30am works for me.
    Support your RKBA ... MatthewNRA Life MemberTalk Radio Junkie opaliski@hotmail.com TheFirearmsEnthusiast
  • Options
    salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    NRA booth 10;30 sounds good. Ill get there early and give the NRA rep an earful.
  • Options
    njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    I have come up with this really great idea! How about we all meet at the NRA booth at 10:30? Wonder why no one else thought of this, guess someone has to be the leader, .-Charlie
    It's the stuff dreams are made of AngelMember: NRA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2AMPD and the AARP. njretcop@copmail.com
  • Options
    mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Although lunch is a good idea, I've seen the snack bar in operation and you can lose 30-45 mins. just getting something to eat. Not that I have to be anyplace. (Us retired guys kinda' make up our schedule as we go along, right Charlie?) Mudge the practical
    I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!
  • Options
    Mark IIMark II Member Posts: 247 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm playing it safe by bringing a sack lunch. Saves more $$ for important stuff, like guns!!
    "To meet with ill fortune is to meet with good fortune. To meet with submission is to meet an enemy."
  • Options
    travelortravelor Member Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OK ...FINE....NRA booth at 10:30 works for me too...What time does the show open?
    keep lots of extra uppers for your ar..you can change often enough to keep the thing from over heating...what ever caliber fits the moment..~Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~[This message has been edited by travelor (edited 11-26-2001).]
  • Options
    njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    9-5 Sat
    It's the stuff dreams are made of AngelMember: NRA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2AMPD and the AARP. njretcop@copmail.com