In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

"BAND OF BROTHERS" part 10

fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
edited September 2007 in General Discussion
is on right now History channel. I saw the first 5 parts yesterday, the last of it's on today.
I should have posted when part 1 was comming on. I didn't realize they were doing the entire trilogy.. SORRY.[V]

Jeff

Comments

• Options
    Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    Love of God!...we rely on you for these things!...
    Try to step up to the plate once in a while, eh...?

Got it coming on DVD[;)]...
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have purposely not watched the last part-
  • Options
    joeaf1911a1joeaf1911a1 Member Posts: 2,962 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Band of Brothers part 10: What a big bunch of lies. Hearing this and having seen this episode frosts my cookies as it is untrue. Berchtesgaden was captured and cleared by the 3rd Bn. 7th Inf Reg. 3rd Inf. Div on May 4 '45. One day prior to the 101 entering Berchtesgaden.
    Dont let the T.V. media kid you. I know this as a fact having being in the second company in there. Lead company was L Company led by Lt.
    Sherman Pratt. That may be Hollywoods version but not the correct historical truth. Proof of this is easily found, and I can post it for
    unbelievers.
  • Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    Sorry X's olds.
    I'll try to pay better attention. Sorry to you too Joe, if those muggs in HollyWeird got any of it accurate, it's a miracle. I only believe accounts told by true veterans myself. And BTW, thanks for your service.

Jeff
  • Options
    njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    Joe,

I agree with you, it is sad to see history changed by people with their own motives for doing such a thing.

Another perfect example is Martin Luther King Jr. Like you know the war first hand, I know the damage and misery for the black people that MLK, Jr caused.