In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Bushmaster Shorty Carbine Deal?

rodgergliderodgerglide Member Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
edited November 2001 in General Discussion
Just visited a local dealer who told me he could get me a Bushmaster Shorty Carbine for $670.00 plus 10% dealer fee.Is this a deal or what? I was going to wait until a show in December,but am afraid that I might not find one there or the price might be higher.What do you think? Should Santa reward me for being good this year earlier than Dec.?
Freedom is not free,what have YOU done to support it?

Comments

• Options
    kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hope your not waiting for an answer ... when you should be making that purchase!
    GUN CONTROL: If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!kimberkid@gunbroker.zzn.com
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • Options
    mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yo glide....where are you? Where is the dealer? Maybe you'd better not answer. Unless, of course, you want to stand in line behind a bunch of us on Monday morning when the shop opens. Be there, with cash in hand and your face pressed against the door when the guy opens Monday. Find out how many more he can get and alert all your "best buddies" here on the BB.Mudge
    I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS![This message has been edited by mudge (edited 11-10-2001).][This message has been edited by mudge (edited 11-10-2001).]
  • Options
    rodgergliderodgerglide Member Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Darn!! I will have to wait till he opens Tue.I wasn't sure if that was a good deal or not.Judging by the responses,I will go ahead and order it and tell you all how it came out and where he is.I hope he was not just blowing smoke.We shall see...Thanks for helping me make up my mind.
    Freedom is not free,what have YOU done to support it?
  • Options
    competentonecompetentone Member Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't know if it's the best deal--I think it was Kiesler's Wholesale who was advertising a number of Bushmaster variations (including the Shorty carbine with welded long brake) for $599. It was in the Shotgun News this past summer; I considered having my dealer order me one, but didn't have room for it in my budget.