In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Honey-Doos getting in the way of target practice

BlueTicBlueTic Member Posts: 4,072
edited February 2002 in General Discussion
I'm getting a real itchy finger - been doing other stuff instead of zeroing in that new .270 and popping off some new loads on the .280. Tell me again why - OOOHHHH YEAH - it's that time of year again. Not only do I contend with the V-Day, but her birthday is a week before and my daughters is the week after. My Daughter was adamant that She will get a hope chest this year. Got oak and cedar on Fri (and my .270) did the rough cut. Jointed and glued and rough sanded today. By God if it don't poor down rain tomorrow I'm taking about 2 hours out for myself. I'm going to get another beer and sob to myself.....

Comments

• drawndrawn Member Posts: 544
    edited November -1
    Things must remain in balance. I believe that after your honey doo list is cought up (as it will never be complete) you deserve two day's in a row at the range due to the fact that by the time you get there your Range doo list will be seriously behind and in need to be cought up as well and I don't think You'll be able to acomplish that in one day.
  • competentonecompetentone Member Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Be happy you have a honey--for those of us who don't, this is a most depressing time of year.