In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Another Best Seller, hits the stands....

Bubba JoelBubba Joel Member Posts: 5,161
edited October 2001 in General Discussion

I wouldn't mind being the last man on earth-just to see if all of those girls were telling me the truth....

Comments

• Options
    rodgergliderodgerglide Member Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's excellant!! Before the last election,I had no idea what a "chad" was.Now I am sure it's a medical term for demonstrated idiocy.
  • Options
    .250Savage.250Savage Member Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    LOL.
    I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.--Voltare~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • Options
    badboybobbadboybob Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Amusing, but oh so true.
    So many guns to buy. So little money.
  • Options
    will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    I din't have a problem, I voted by absentee ballot! Now them Palm Beach democraps is a diiferent story. "Duh, Buchanan, Gore, Duh, all looks the same to me." Boston! Please take back your old people, we no longer have use for them! (hehe)
    If you run, you'll just die tired! will270win@aol.com
  • Options
    bfairbfair Member Posts: 250 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Please limit that that to Palm Beach and Miami-Dade. Those of us in the Alabama part of Florida, put GW in office. We voted after the networks reported Gore the winner. (They are so stupid that they don't know Fla has 2 time zones). It's those New England Refugees that can't read or punch.
    Home of the Blue Angels, P'colaSemper Paratus