In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Glock Stock

Gene B.Gene B. Member Posts: 892 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2001 in General Discussion
Im now getting a Glock 22, rather than a 21, the 22 fits in my hand better. The Glock 22 at my local gun shop costs $517 plus tax, its brand new. And compared to the prices on Gunbroker, is that a bad price? Ive never bought a gun off Gunbroker before and the shop clerk said if one costs $475 on the internet it would probley end up costing about the same with all the fees and what not. Is he telling the truth, or is he just trying to get me to buy it from him?Ok, now my Glock Stock question. A while back I saw a very cool Glock Stock on the showcase deals on Gunbroker. It was kind of like the stock for a Styer TMP, if you know what im talking about. Except the Glock Stock could hold i think 2 or 3 magazines in it. Does anybody know where I can find one on Gunbroker, or anywhere else? And will be illegal for me to own it in Texas?

Comments

• Options
    oneshyoneshy Member Posts: 417
    edited November -1
    If you buy on the internet you will have to ship through an FFL dealer. They typically charge around $25. Mine does not charge me sales tax, although some do. Then you will pay S&H charges of $12 to $25 depending on the state shipped from. Yes, he is telling you the truth. I have made 16 purchases on auctions and I could have done as well by doing the leg work and shopping around. Look in the auction for the really exceptional deal and check the sellers feedback. Make sure to email with any questions. I have 4 Glocks and have never seen the stock you're asking about.