In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Texas State Rifle Assoc. Annual Meeting Feb6-8

texshootertexshooter Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Anyone going? Mesquite Rodeo Convention Center. Starts today.
programs and exhibits. While your looking, check out the Texas State Rifle Association website.

http://www.tsra.com/

National Rifle Association Endowment Member-Texas State Rifle Association Life member

Comments

• outdoortexasoutdoortexas Member Posts: 4,780
    edited November -1
    tex,
    Highball is coming to town for it, and I'm trying to get some things done today so I can get there and meet him tomorrow afternoon. Also trying to get Nunn and dheffley to meet us. kenneth/melissa also live in Dallas, think they may show as well. I'll send you my phone #.
    edited November -1
    Your email I sent bounced on me and for the life of me, I can't find your phone number...Help! Send me a note or call, believe you have my #

Spoke with Nunn, they will be there to meet Highball, still waiting for a call back from Danny and Kenneth.
  • texshootertexshooter Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OutdoorTexas:

you got email

Thanks

National Rifle Association Endowment Member-Texas State Rifle Association Life member
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    I'll be there.

How you doin'!wolf_evil_smile_md_wht.gif
  • tidemantideman Member Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Man, OH, MAN!!!!

QB and I sure do wish we were able to go. We'd really like to be able to meet you folks! Maybe next time.

We think the TSRA is just about the best darned organization working in TEXAS.

Tideman and QB [hoggin' in TEXAS]
    edited November -1
    Coming together now, but still haven't spoke with Kenneth.

Nunn, Danny, Texshooter, Highball and myself and a couple bringing friends or family...may be a party!

Plan is outside the exit at 5pm when the gun show shuts down. Of course some of us may bump into each other inside. Any others brave enough [;)] are of course welcome to join in.

Come on up Tide, just a six or7-hour drive! [:D]
    But hey, you've got to meet Two Dogs in Houston anyway.
  • tidemantideman Member Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maybe TwoDogs and us will have our own little party. They sell MGD down here, too, you know!

Any way,I've got to get my "NEW BRIDE" a "Survival Knife" at the show.

Please pass along a "Howdy" to all the GB'ers and tell 'em we're looking forward to meetin' up some time in the near future.

Tideman

ps.Jerry, You've Got Mail!

"Don't shoot to stop 'em, Shoot to Destroy 'em!"