In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

MAINE: National Animal Rights Group....

Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
edited July 2004 in General Discussion
National animal rights groups, led by the Humane Society of the United States, have organized and funded a ballot initiative for the November 2 election, that would ban the three traditional methods of bear hunting--baiting, hunting with dogs, and trapping.

These groups routinely use ballot measures to curtail hunting throughout the country and have been successful in several states, including banning all trapping in neighboring Massachusetts.

Please be sure to encourage your family, friends and fellow sportsmen to vote "NO" on this initiative in the November 2, election.

NSDQ!

NS_Crest.jpgr6team.gifAmerican_IR_Flag.jpg

"The Lord knows the way I take, and when He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold" JOB 23:10

Comments

• Options
    IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    With all due respect, NS, Maine doesn't border the PRKK; that burden falls on NH. [:(][:(!][:(][:(!]

"There is nothing lower than the human race - except the french." (Mark Twain) ". . . And liberals / demoRats" (me)
  • Options
    robomanroboman Member Posts: 6,436
    edited November -1
    I'll sure as hell be voting against this measure...

signew.JPG
    aniGif.gif
    "The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long..."
  • Options
    ATFATF Member Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm voting against it also.
    [V]

Eagle_Guns.gif
    standard.jpg
    standard.jpg
    When a worm wants to relax,does he go fishing?

ATF,Eagle Guns