In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

How much should I ask?

4GodandCountry4GodandCountry Member Posts: 3,968
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I've pretty much made up my mind that I'm going to sell one of my Rifles. Its a NEF Handi Rifle in 243 with a 6-1/2-20X Simmons Whitetail Classic scope with adjustable objective and Millet rings. It has had about 2-1/2 to 3 boxes of shells shot through it and has the black wood furniture. It is in 90+ % condition. How much do you think I should ask for it? I just wan't to get a feel for how reasonable or unreasonable I am based on some of the remarks from some of the dealers at the gun show yesturday.

"Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet."

Comments

• 4GodandCountry4GodandCountry Member Posts: 3,968
    edited November -1
    Ok guys...just to be clear to the moderators, I am not trying to sell my ride here, Im just trying to figure out how much I should ask for it.

So guys...im selling one of my rides cause I need cash, and because its not kid friendly and because I dont get to drive it that often....question is...how much do you guys think I should ask?

specs:

98 Amigo, 3.2L V6, 4x4, 5 speed manual tranny. Convertable hard top, grill guard, off road lights, sun roof, cd/mp3 player, CB radio. 177000 miles, runs awesome but paint is faded and some interior stains....yeah I know pics would help but im still working on those.

I know asking KBB price I wont sell it cause most people dont even think of buying a used car unless they feel they are getting a decent/good deal....so where do you guys think I should start?
  • p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 23,916 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    About $225 is what it would be tagged in the shop. No cut on it.

What men call a hero...is merely a man who is seen doing what a brave man does as a matter of course.
    A man who is in love with learning is a man who is never without a bride, for there is always more. L'Amour
  • ATFATF Member Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    p3skyking,hit it right on the nose.
    [^][^]

standard.jpg
    Limerick.gif
    It's my cat's world. I'm just here to open cans.

We got rid of the kids. The cat was allergic.

ATF,Eagle Guns