In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Take a hike

ATFATF Member Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭
edited July 2005 in General Discussion
Lead story for AOL's personal section. Five places not to take a guy on a date. Number one was on a hike. If only some woman would ask me to take a long walk in the woods. Almost nothing I would like to do more. Nothing like going on that walk with someone who knows when to talk and when to be quiet. With someone who sees things, is aware of the things around us. My wife is no longer physically able or interested. Who would like to take a walk in the woods. Who likes partridge/grouse roasted on an opem fire or maybe brook trout.

Comments

• Options
    ATFATF Member Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Take a hike

Hiking is a great way to get some exercise and take in nature.
    But do you know where to go hiking in your area? If not, check out LocalHikes. This site is a great place to find all the cool hiking spots.

And it offers more than just a list of trails. Full reviews will help you decide if a location is ideal for you. The reviews rate a trail's scenery, difficulty and hike time. You'll even find topographical maps.

If you're not sure you want to go hiking, peruse the photos. They're guaranteed to get you up and going!

TO VISIT THIS SITE, GO HERE:
    www.localhikes.com
    [^] [:)]

Eagle_Guns.gif
    standard.jpg
    standard.jpg
    When a worm wants to relax,does he go fishing?  "And remember a wet dog doesn't fly at night"  "My memory's not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be."   ATF,Eagle Guns