In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

.50 BMG Muzzleflash

.250Savage.250Savage Member Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2001 in General Discussion
Hopefully this will be me soon... Still putting together all the 'bits' (Dang, .50s are expen$ive!). Thanx Supermonkey!

Comments

• Options
    guns-n-painthorsesguns-n-painthorses Member Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    YEA BABY!!!!!!!!! ROCK-N-ROLL!!!!!!!Why is that guy sitting next to the sun?
  • Options
    songdogsongdog Member Posts: 355 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    MAN OH MAN, that is a sniper rifle and flame thrower in one 50 lb package. I wonder how well that will work at night in afghan. I think it woiuld light up the sky.You can put your rotisourrie(sp?) right next to the barrel and have flame broiled chicken. mmmmmmmmmmm.songdog
    Be bold in what you stand for, careful in what you fall for.
  • Options
    7mm_ultra_mag_is_king7mm_ultra_mag_is_king Member Posts: 676 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Imagine shooting that at night with a night scope, can we say fried retina??!!
    when all else fails........................
  • Options
    Judge DreadJudge Dread Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It vaporizes the chicken!....remember I am the expert here in chicken counter-measures....HE HE HE ! Nice pic!
    Ignis Natura Renovatur Integram
  • Options
    v35v35 Member Posts: 12,710 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It doesnt look as if he's wearing much in the way of ear protection. The noise of a 50 is bad enough without a muzzlebrake; with one it's got to be a real eardrum buster.
  • Options
    robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    v35, How can you see well enough to hit your target, cant you see the baby blue ear plug hes got in his left ear, it has just a little bit of ear wax on the stem. Cool Picture, thanks.
    SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
  • Options
    badboybobbadboybob Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There goes his night vision.
  • Options
    mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't know that I'd want to wear the little foam earplugs when I fired that thing. The concussion would probably drive 'em another 2 inches into your ear. Mudge the envious
    I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!