In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Question for Whiteclouder

mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
edited December 2001 in General Discussion
Clouder....I loaded anyther picture and it came up as a little box with some symbols in it. I right clicked on the box and it gave me drop down of options. I clicked on "view image" and it took me back to the original posting of the picture on the Ofoto website.I don't know what HTML or SRC is.What can I do next time to get a picture to post so everyone can see it? Alledan sent me a list of instructions and they're the ones I followed to get the picture that, it would appear, only I could see.I've got the Ofoto web sight so I can post a picture on that. From there I'm stumped.Any assist from you (or ANY of youse guys) would be greatly appreciated.Mudge the computerly incompetent
I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!

Comments

• Options
    whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Took a look a the code that underlies the display you see and it looks perfect. The 'otofo' is obviously correct because when I cut and paste it to my address box as a URL I see your truck. Strange thing is, it displays as a separate screen when I go to ofoto (as it should) but when I go 'back' your truck now appears where it should on the GB site.I suspect my browser. I'll try it tomorrow at work where I have both EI and Netscape.I don't see where you are doing anything wrong but then I can't see your original post.How's that for a non-answer?Clouder..
  • Options
    mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The same thing happened to me a couple of times. The image that I can see on the post, came up a one of those little boxes. I got off the post and came back and the truck appeared. I'll keep trying, though.Thanks for the specific, definite, maybe. Mudge the encouraged
    I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS![This message has been edited by mudge (edited 12-02-2001).]