In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Authenticating a Race Used Dale Earnhardt Tire!!!!!

Big TimberBig Timber Member Posts: 103 ✭✭
edited March 2002 in General Discussion
I received a race used Earnhardt tire about 4 years ago as a gift. When I got the tire, it came with a certificate of authentication. Now, I have lost that certificate and I would like to know if any of you guys knew how to authenticate it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks,BT

Comments

• Submariner .Submariner . Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ONLY THING I CAN THINK IS THAT GOODYEAR MAY RECORD SERIAL NUMBERS OF RACE TIRES AND WHAT TEAMS GOT THEM.YOU COULD TRY,BUT THEN I DONT KNOW IF THEY COULD TELL YOU IF IT WAS ON DALES CAR THEY MAY JUST KNOW IT WENT TO RCR AND IT MAY HAVE BEEN ON SKINNERS CAR OR DALES CAR
    Truck Driver,Submarine Veteran,Rusty Wallace fan,and piss poor typist E-MAIL WNUNLEY@USIT.NET
  • mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mr. Timber....are you trying to seel it and need the certificate for that? If not...You know it's authentic. Why would you need a piece of paper to convince yourself.Mudge the Gibbs Racing fan
    I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!