In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Txs

cpermdcpermd Member Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭
edited September 2001 in General Discussion
Are you on?

Contact me.

ASAP

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You won that little giveaway, do you want that tactical pen? If you do please send me your address [:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Please call me. Or email gpd035@sbcglobal.net

nunn
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ask another one.I guess there is a medical site for this,but I spend too much time with my first love.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I tried your email but it bounced back.Thanks for the info about 8th Airforce. My uncle flew B-24s in 8th Airforce43-45. It may have been 486 instead of 496 bomb group or squadron. They were called Pyramiders because they were based in Egypt at one time. there was also a scorpion on the unit pin my uncle wore. Later he flew out of Attlebridge England. His plane was called "What's Cookin Doc" Cartoon of Bugs bunny droping a bomb.

My uncle flew on Sschwinefut, Ploesti, Noball, D-Day etc.

I'm interested in any information you might have about his unit.

Al;so, his name was Capt. Allen Hurst. I remember that he liked Jimmy Doolittle but did not like Jimmy Stewart.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I sent you an eMail but it bounced. I sent another one through GunBroker. Did you get it? Just curious.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Txs, I sent ya an email with some of the particulars on our vest discussion. My # was included. Give me a call if you need more information.
  • Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    DR.cpermd,I`ve got 1/8 inch hide on the bottoms of my feet ,it`s from goin` barefoot for years,walking on oyster shells as a kid.Do you think this could ever be a medical problem,my wife thinks I`m a barbarian,I`m quite proud of it myself.
    Will the last reb to leave flarda,please bring the flag?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a similar problemI don't wear socks or shoes each morning.Get off at 1300 and to the farm at 1400.Many turkeys,deer,quail,doves and in the summer and early fall there is a bear sighting twice a week. Get to the clinic at 0900,no socks or shoes, and admin don't care as long as the patients are satisfied with their care. I do put on Birkenstocks before I see the Patients,and my WHITE Coatcpermd
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Oh Yeah,I Want a #1 in 218cpermd
  • Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    You mean you want a #1 in .218 as payment for a diagnosis or somethin,cause that seemed more like small talk than a diagnosis. All yer gettin` back is more small talk....mine are a 43 win.bolt gun ,and a 1894cl Marlin lever gun.
    Will the last reb to leave flarda,please bring the flag?