In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Done figured out whats wrong!!

PelicanPelican Member Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2001 in General Discussion
The whole dang problem with this planet is - people. Seriously, just think how pristeen the earth would be if it weren't for people. The waters and air would be pure, there would be no asphalt jungles, and the only killings would be for food and survival.Yup, we got to get rid of the people. Lets start with the liberals. Once they see my point they should be willing to volunteer.
"Audemus jura nostra defendere"- - - - - - - - - - - - - It is useless to hold a person accountable for anything they say while in love, drunk, or running for office.

Comments

• Options
    RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ya gotta admit though, people are funnier than anybody.
  • Options
    timberbeasttimberbeast Member Posts: 1,738 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    And Rosie is funnier than most people! No wink, Rosie, might make the missus think strange thoughts!!
  • Options
    RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't blame you Timber. Might make her jealous and mad and you wouldn't get any-uh- umm- uhh rest for a long time!
  • Options
    salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey man, dont laugh. I heard some dude on Hannity, who is the president of some organization who wants to protect the environment by trying to get the human race to stop procreating, which will eventually lead to no more humans.
  • Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    Tried to save the trees,bought a plastic bag ,the bottom fell out ,it was a piece of crap.Went back to the store ,they gave me four more,the guy at the door told me it`s a piece of crap.Saw it on the tube ,bought it on the phone,now your home alone with a piece of crap.-piece of crap-Neil young
  • Options
    ICE NINEICE NINE Member Posts: 50 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    218 -- What Neil Young song is that??? Thanks...
  • Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    ICE NINE,the name of the song is ~piece of crap~ ,and he`s not as liberal as people think,and he has even shocked a few liberals by talking a bout his guns on public forum,and his support of Ronald Reagan.He still aint quite right,but he is the best at what he does....sorry Alabama.