In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

WHAT TV SHOWS DO YALL WATCH?

Gene B.Gene B. Member Posts: 892 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2001 in General Discussion
I WAS JUST WOUNDERING WHAT KIND OF TV SHOWS YALL GUYS WATCH. BY THE TIME I GET HOME FROM WORK THE ONLY GOOD SHOW THATS ON IS THE SIMPSONS, OR WHAT EVER IS ON HBO.

Comments

• badboybobbadboybob Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I never watch the tube.
    So many guns to buy. So little money.
  • biganimalbiganimal Member Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    monday thru friday , local and national news and monday night football.saturday, nothingsunday, football (redskins only),NASCAR.
  • PelicanPelican Member Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Soprano's, Six Feet Under, Sex and the City, Law and Order, 10 O'Clock news, Leno for monolog.
    "Audemus jura nostra defendere"- - - - - - - - - - - - - It is useless to hold a person accountable for anything they say while in love, drunk, or running for office.
  • roysharoysha Member Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hogan's Heros when ever I can catch it. Schultzy is my HERO!!!! Pro football, sunday morning, afternoon and Monday night. Especially ENJOY when the broncos lose.
  • mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Baseball, football ('Skins...turn the TV sound off and get Jurgensen & Huff on radio) History/Discovery/Learning Channel(s).ANY "Duke" flick. PBR. PMSNBC. Meet The Press (but only because of Tim Russert).Can't stand B'ball or hockey.Mudge
    Anyone who CAN carry, SHOULD carry!Let me update that.Anyone who CAN carry, BETTER carry.
  • DaRoostaDaRoosta Member Posts: 270 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm a big sports fan. Basically, my TV is always on sports, outdoor programs or nature shows. I am involved in many fantasy leagues for basically all sports, some I am the commish, others I leave the number crunching to someone else. Let's just say I don't find any value in that Lifetime channel thing.
  • will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    Sunday night I watch with intensity as TNN puts on all the hunting shows, about 3and 1/2 hours of them. Other than that, no set schedule.P.S.- This starts at 4:30 P.M. on Sunday PST and EST.
    If you run, you'll just die tired!
  • YankeeClipperYankeeClipper Member Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    FOX News, Law and Order. (and Seifeld) I know that deminishes my IQ, but allow me one little qurk. History Channel
  • 4000fps4000fps Member Posts: 786 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Can't afford a TV....spend tooooo much on guns.
  • RembrandtRembrandt Member Posts: 4,486 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    FOX NEWS...the only news worth watching.TNN for hunting, shooting, and automotive programs.History Channel.Any station that has NFL Football.
  • Evil ATFEvil ATF Member Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm with Rembrandt. I don't have favorite shows, but the only stations that play regularly at the Evil house are: Fox Cable NewsMSNBC Cable NewsHistory ChannelDiscovery ChannelThe rest of it, for the most part, is low-brow, communist trash.
  • ghotie_thumperghotie_thumper Member Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The NFL seasonally, baseball especially now with the pennant races heating up, History channel trying to make up for a wasted childhood, the Simpsons, Friends,(can't we all just get along), Comedy Net, Lots of News in between, can hardly wait for the US to strike at the Black Heart of Osami Bin Laudin.
  • Josey1Josey1 Member Posts: 9,598 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    BAND OF BROTHERS
  • nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 35,988 ******
    edited November -1
    The Simpsons, Frasier, NYPD Blue, Gunsmoke, Bonanza, Rawhide, Have Gun Will Travel, Seventh Heaven. Not necessarily in that order.
    Certified SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Egotistical Rogue, Evil, Dangerous Racist Moderator of the General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Email davidnunn@texoma.net Jesus is Lord!
  • soopsoop Member Posts: 4,633
    edited November -1
    Cnn,Discovery,History Channel,Any hunting shows.For a laugh I watch old Andy Griffith and Leave it to Beaver.
  • Evil ATFEvil ATF Member Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I take it back. Now that I think of it, I am rather partial to: The Waltons, Bonanza, Gunsmoke, M*A*S*H (although that commy Alan Alda must die), and similiar shows that actually stressed important family values and character traits. I grew up watching 'em with my old man and now I'm hooked. Occasionally, I'll tune into NYPD Blue, Friends, or Frazier, but not often enough to call them my favorite shows.
  • gunpaqgunpaq Member Posts: 4,607 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    When I am able to or have free time I try to watch the following: "Combat" & "From The Archives" on Good Life TV, The Outdoor Channel gun & hunting programs, "Hardball"w/Chris Matthews, "The O'Reilly Factor" & Fox News, The History Channel programs, SpeedVision aviation programs, etc.,etc. Oh, cannot forget the "Three Stooges".
  • Bubba JoelBubba Joel Member Posts: 5,161
    edited November -1
    Any pro-football games,(go Cowboys and Saints), Pretender, Profiler and Sat. mornings The Road Runner show.....Beep-Beep....I'm going thru my second childhood.....
  • shaneshane Member Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I like old war movies and westerns but I don't watch very much T.V.
  • concealedG36concealedG36 Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I like the History Channel, Discovery Channel, NBC News and any station airing NFL games (Go LIONS!). Also, Michigan Out of Doors is a great show.Occasionally I catch Friends or Saturday Night Live too.
  • .250Savage.250Savage Member Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Can't stand most TV...when the boob tube is on, it's usually to watch a tape. Broadcast TV is boring, inane trash. Sometimes watch Discovery, History channel, others like that, but not often (agree w/ DaRoosta that Lifetime channel doesn't quite click with me). Talk radio junkie, read local leftist rag, get all the news that way, first with right-wing spin, then with left-wing spin. Truth is somewhere in the middle.
    I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.--Voltare
  • sig-mansig-man Member Posts: 591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    NASCAR,NASCAR,NASCAR,the rest of the time I work...
  • ZakZak Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I mostly watch the Rosie show, anything that references Bill Clinton, and Jane Fonda's 20 minute workout.*ducks and RUNS for hard cover, in case the humor impaired draw down on him*
  • 218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    Moved a little further out of town about 18 months ago,cable costs more,have not had it hooked up.Whatch videos.I miss British comedies,"One foot in the grave","Only fools and horses","Keeping up appearances".They don`t have all the filth and liberal agenda/propaganda that the american shows doUsed to be crazy about the series "Crime Story".Always liked the "Beverly Hillbillies". Favorite charactors (American)are- Ernest T. Bass,the whole Darlin clan,J.D.Clampett,.Just like in real life,hillbillies are my favorite people!! Favorite charactors (british) are- Victor Meldrew,DaleBoy Trotter, Gran`dad Trotter,Rumpole.
    Will the last reb to leave flarda,please bring the flag?[This message has been edited by 218Beekeep (edited 09-24-2001).][This message has been edited by 218Beekeep (edited 09-24-2001).][This message has been edited by 218Beekeep (edited 09-24-2001).]