In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Beekeeper.....how's them "noles" doin?

RembrandtRembrandt Member Posts: 4,486 ✭✭
edited September 2001 in General Discussion
Beekeep, just checkin in to see how your "noles" are doin...?

Comments

• Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    How bout them Gators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    simonbssimonbs Member Posts: 994
    edited November -1
    Yeah, where the he!! did that come from? Just who do those Tarheels think they are anyway? Don't they know the ACC belongs my criminoles?Hey Shane, you need to keep your boys in line up there! Let'em know that they're supposed to roll over and play dead when we're having a bad day down here.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The wolfpack did the same thing to them a couple of years ago,they got upset and went on and took the title.Ya see,this is good news!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I forgot about that. Hafta' start thinking like an optimist.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Beekeep, first it was them "noles"....now it's the "Gators"....you're getting to sound a little like those confused Florida folks trying to poke out chads....(hehe) That swamp gas must be getting to you....(Now Rembrandt puts on his football helmet and hunkers down for the offensive charge....) [This message has been edited by Rembrandt (edited 09-25-2001).]
  • Options
    will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    Bobby's boys will prevail! Even if they are criminals I still like 'em!What's the difference between God and Steve Spurier?God don't say "I'm a football coach"!
    If you run, you'll just die tired!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Rem,and anyone else that needs to know,Flarda has a bad problem,it is infested with yankees,mainly the eastern veriety.Those people in Palm Beach and most of the larger towns are northeastern yankees who should be forced to vote by proxy in elections in places like NY,NJ,Mass.Con. and other such places that are lost to the libs already!!!!!This flarda election should not have even been close,man I wish they`d just retire in Kalifornia!!!!!!!!How bout that Thundering Heard of Marshall
    Will the last reb to leave flarda,please bring the flag?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I thought real football was played where the players could see their frosty breath and slide around in the snow. Florida was more suited for T-shirt wearin' golfers. Of course I must admit, a little warm weather about February looks pretty inviteing. Beekeep, not all of us Yankees are like those Eastern Seaboard liberal types....why I had a big bowl of "Grits" this morning for breakfast....and I do enjoy a good shrimp boil.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Rem,I know you aint that-a-way!!!!!!!!!!!!But what`s that about febuary,sounds like you`re lookin` fer a invite or somethin`.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Rembrandt, Take a look at the last 10-15 years of college football. I'm willing to bet that there is more southern teams at the top every year than any other region.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    When it comes to football, I'm kinda with John Madden....needs to be dirt, mud, snow, cold, and brutal weather conditions to see the game played at its best. Appreciate the invite...we'll bring a whole bunch of those Yankee football teams down around New Years and show you how the game is played. I just remember Penn State and Joe Paterno being pretty good also as long as they played those eastern schools....when they moved to the big 12 they found out what competition really was......
  • Options
    shaneshane Member Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I haven't watched much T.V. in the last week or so, What did I miss? I saw 218 say somthing about the Heels. Between workin and huntin who's got time to watch football?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    shane,I havn`t even seen a game this year,the Heels whipped the Noles 41 to 9,read the headlines in the paper.How bout them Tarheels?????!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I've had my hands so full with work lately I haven't even picked up a paper. I work three 12 hr. days on the weekend at my regular job and run a remodeling business through the week. I'm still glad the Heels showed them southern Yankees how it's done!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    shane,as I hang my head in shame ,I have to admit you are right,but then I also must tell you that NC is probably ranked #2 in southern states with a high yankee population .And growin`!When you see a flarda tag in NC,it`s probably a yankee.I`ve noticed a lot of yankees down here with NC tags.I`ve even heard tell of somethin` called J- Yankees...They come to flarda ,from up north,can`t take the heat and skeeters.They don`t want to go back to where they came from,so they go half the way back,and end up in NC,Tenn,or Northern Georgia,forming a J in there travels.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I've got to admit that most of the people that I know who has moved here from up north are some good folks. My brother-in-law married a gal from N.Y. and she is O.K. in my book.She cooks that italian food like nobody I've ever seen. I guess all things from the north ain't bad!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yeah shane,every time I meet one I can`t stand,I meet another one who I like just fine.