In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

TO MANY BEERS--PART TWO

Brth729Brth729 Member Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2002 in General Discussion
As originator of the post TO MANY BEERS, I ask this question. How drunk is to drunk? Would it be considered to drunk if you are the only one in a group of seven friends that has video tape of you trying to do the back-stroke in a gutter that only has a quarter inch of water in it?Would it also be considered to drunk if the same group of friends, as mentioned in the previous question, left you sprawled across a birdbath in a yard you didn't know wearing nothing but your boxers?

Comments

• Options
    hunter280manhunter280man Member Posts: 705
    edited November -1
    I went loking for my brother on a sunday afternoon since he didn't return home from an all-nighter several years ago. When I talked to his freinds they couldn't remember when they last saw him, but he wasn't doing to well at that time. The party was held in a woodlot with a nice swimming pond so I figured the worst and went to check it out! It wasn't hard to find him, He was tied, face down over a picnick table butt naket! Oh... and burnt to a crisp. He was alive but not well, it appeared his freinds tried to save him from drowning, just not from the pond...
    Though I was born to royalty, I was snatched at birth, so treat me as the noble I am!!!
  • Options
    will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    I have honestly been to drunk to fish, with even a cane pole.
    There is no apology for self defense. will270win@aol.com ~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • Options
    Matt45Matt45 Member Posts: 3,185
    edited November -1
    Woke up in a different country once!When I was stationed in Germany, me and several pals went into Nuremburg and whooped it up, come time to go home, I got seperated, but found a train station anyway, bought a ticket and got on the train. Next thing I know is it's morning and there a guy asking for my "Papers". I asked him why he needed my "Papers" and I was told in broken English, "You must haff sumsing fur identity to come into Austria, Ja?"Oh Boy- Explain that to yer platoon Sarge!
    Reserving my Right to Arm Bears!!!!
  • Options
    IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Matt, ROFLMAO, man. Before I had to behave, I was known to have an extraordinary capacity of high octane beverages. A few times I overdid that . . . OK, more than a few . . . and found myself in interesting situations, but that one takes the cake.
  • Options
    BoltactionManBoltactionMan Member Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    At my bachelor party, I drank something that was on fire. When you do that you are too drunk, it's time to go home.KC
  • Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    Did sombody say somethin` about beers?.218