In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What happened to page 7???

RembrandtRembrandt Member Posts: 4,486 ✭✭
edited November 2001 in General Discussion
"Smoking Jacket" thread suddenly lost page seven,the most current posts.....?????

Comments

• Options
    LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    All the club brothers are plenty pissed off.
    Lord Lowrider the LoquaciousMember:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets She was only a fisherman's daughter,But when she saw my rod she reeled.
  • Options
    RembrandtRembrandt Member Posts: 4,486 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Could be that GB's programming software was not capable of handling a thread that size....it had been getting slower to access lately. I'm sure no one ever anticipated a thread going to nearly 400 posts....Like an old faithful dog, it might be time to put her to sleep....
  • Options
    shaneshane Member Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yea we could always start a new thread. But I was wanting to see how far that one could go. I hope my comment about taking over the world wasn't what made page 7 go away. I really don't want to take over the WHOLE world. Just most of it!!!!!!!!
    Sir Shane of the~Secret Select Society of Sauve Stylish Smoking Jackets~ (And a miscreant in training)
  • Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    Someone should print a few of these threads ,I remember when the words "smoking Jacket"were first uttered by Sir Lord Rembrandt,and the fine smoking jacket he presented me with....and the Albino Alligator thread,where I was thrust forth into greatness by sir Rembrandt,with his promotional skills,pitting me for the first and only match to date with Nasty Ol Nine Footer, the fiercest beast in the Everglades.~LordBee~[This message has been edited by 218Beekeep (edited 11-10-2001).]