In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Had a fight and got bloodied up.

Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
edited October 2002 in General Discussion
An intruder got me good tonite when I was in the shower. I'm standing there getting all soaped up and enjoying the hot shower when my wifes favorite little cat jumps up on the side of the tub and get curious. He is sitting there poking his head around the curian looking at me trying to figure out what is going on, the wife walks in the bathroom and sees the cat sitting there, feeling oinery I guess she gives the cat a shove. The fight is on! This thing hit the tub bottom, the water nailed him good and he freaked, man did he go nuts! Anyhow, the curtain was on the inside of the tub, he couldnt get thru it, I tried to open the curtain and grab him to let him out, mistake. It's like trying to grab a pack of flying razor blades. He finally gets traction, off my feet and makes it out. he goes about three feet from the tub, sits down and starts licking himself clean, meanwhile I got cuts and scrapes from my knees down and all over my hands and arms. Dang woman is still laughing at me, mark my words, I will get even!

Anyhow, this is my last post for the week, thought I would share that and give y'all a laugh before I left. have a good one.

Real men use little bullets.

Comments

• Options
    charlie15charlie15 Member Posts: 937 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yo!! 7mm nut, i always heard them things could be MEAN!!

IF A GOVERMENT'S OPPRESSIVE, THEN REPRESSIT!!
  • Options
    VarmintmistVarmintmist Member Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wives or cats?

Those people who see nothing but grey areas, no black and white, are lost in the fog.
  • Options
    RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    AW, Come On

Lions are Dangerous
    but a Little Pussey(sic) Never Hurt Anyone.

Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    spn05j5e04xq.gif

Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • Options
    twinstwins Member Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Women and cats will do as they please.
    Men and dogs had just as well get used to it.
  • Options
    agloreaglore Member Posts: 6,012
    edited November -1
    Just think what would have happened if you had shorter legs.

AlleninAlaska

http://www.outdoor-o-rama.com

He who dares not offend cannot be honest.
    -- Thomas Paine
  • Options
    rogue_robrogue_rob Member Posts: 7,033 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    LOL man 7mm, you made me crack the first smile of the day!!!!
    thanks
  • Options
    thesupermonkeythesupermonkey Member Posts: 3,905 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    This little kitty had chlorine bleach and cried all the way to the cemetery...

The itsy, bitsy spider crawled up the water...
    BLAM BLAM BLAM!
  • Options
    4GodandCountry4GodandCountry Member Posts: 3,968
    edited November -1
    Thats was wrong man, she has one comin. Take blue die and fill up those little time release capsules. Place them in the shower head. It will take them a few minutes to desolve after she turns the shower on but when they do she will literally be feeling blue.

When Clinton left office they gave him a 21 gun salute. Its a damn shame they all missed....
  • Options
    thesupermonkeythesupermonkey Member Posts: 3,905 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    HAHAH

The itsy, bitsy spider crawled up the water...
    BLAM BLAM BLAM!
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,009 ******
    edited November -1
    I had an old fat ex-tom cat once who had long thick fur. He was too fat to properly groom himself.

He got bathed regularly, by me. I just grabbed him up and took him in the shower with me. He didn't like it much at first, and he never did get to where he enjoyed it, but he got used to it.

He also got a haircut every summer. By me. He didn't like that much either, but somebody has to be in charge.

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Our cat loves a bath and "asks" for one... She will sit in the kitchen sink until I run the water in the tub.. she walks around in the tub enjoying the water, course it helps with a few toys to play with... which she bats around while I bathe her...

7mm....That really was cruel what your wife did.... Poor kitty!!!..
    Just teasing hon.. serioulsy.. it was mean.. she has one coming... let us know how you get her back...

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
  • Options
    Richie RichRichie Rich Member Posts: 439 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Man that is sick and wrong.
    when she least expects it then strike, wait for a long time so she lets her gaurd down then one night get her GOOD.
    BUT, man that is funny

Remember,"your woman may not find you handsome, But atleast she'll find ya handy". I love that show..............
  • Options
    interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    This little kitty had chlorine bleach and cried all the way to the cemetery...

Your a sick, sick puppy s-monkey. You should seek some psychiatric help.

If your gonna be stupid you better be tough !!
  • Options
    idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't blame the cat. How woud YOU react if you were in a shower with ol' 7mm standing naked in front of you and not be able to get out? heh heh heh
  • Options
    IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is the same woman who made you move to the city, isn't it? "That's two!"
  • Options
    4wheeler4wheeler Member Posts: 3,441
    edited November -1
    Better the cat, than a hair dryer,still pluged in of course.

"It was like that when I got here".
  • Options
    snarlgardsnarlgard Member Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Now you know why cat bathing is considered a martial art

SMILE...MAKE EM WONDER WHAT YOUR UP TO
  • Options
    wipalawipala Member Posts: 11,068
    edited November -1
    How odd my cat loves getting a bath from me. I just don't like how the fur sticks to my tongue

"When I take action I'm not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt."--

President of the United States,

George W. Bush.
  • Options
    Patrick OdlePatrick Odle Member Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    RugerNiner
    Do you notice not many little ones anymore.
  • Options
    Judge DreadJudge Dread Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Next time she takes a bath throw her a skunk in the tub!!!!
    (after you throw the cat first of course)
    JD

1 megagogol contingent of pungent fly's cant be wrong ,eat dung!!!
  • Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    Judge,what is it with you and skunks?

When I saw your name as the last poster on this thread,I thought to myself,~Let`s see what Dread has to say about skunks~.

NO crap,I really did!