In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Weapons round up as of January 1st. 2002. 50.00 per gun re-embersment

FMJFMJ Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
edited December 2001 in General Discussion
lol . They can have the bullets first.

Comments

• Options
    cpilericpileri Member Posts: 447 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What is this in reference to?
  • Options
    beachmaster73beachmaster73 Member Posts: 3,011 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think FMJ may have just come over from Hardcore.com Beach
  • Options
    thesupermonkeythesupermonkey Member Posts: 3,905 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    This gives me a great idea...We all buy as many jennings as possible, and sell em back at a 10 or 15 dollar profit! Woo hoo!
  • Options
    idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey, this is great! Do BB-guns count? I can get one of those real cheap and make money! I'm buying out WALMART today!
  • Options
    22WRF22WRF Member Posts: 3,385
    edited November -1
    Who's buying???? I really have some deals for them.Been putting junk aside juat waiting for a buy back.
  • Options
    mdcacmdcac Member Posts: 208 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i ought to order a bunch of turkish mausers at 40 bucks a pop and then sell them at 50 with the cosmoline still all over themthat will show them
  • Options
    badboybobbadboybob Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey, mdcap, nothing like a quick 25% profit . Be sure to report the profit on yore tacks return. Yeah, sure. Where can I go to do the same thing?[This message has been edited by badboybob (edited 12-18-2001).]
  • Options
    mdcacmdcac Member Posts: 208 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    well if they really are doing this you can order turks from wholesale guns and ammo (add in the shotgun news). If your order 5 or more its 39.99 and the pay the shipping!!! If you order 15 or something like that they through in 700rds of surplus 8MM ammo which i am sure you could sell at a guns show. May not get much for it but who cares it was free. I would love to see the look on some ATF guys face as you had him a nice greasey piece of $*!^ and say pay upmdcac
  • Options
    guns-n-painthorsesguns-n-painthorses Member Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Didn't they have a assault weapon buyback in Kalf. a few years back where they would pay $100.00 for a assault weapon as long as it meet the standards(?) for such. I think they bought a hell of alot of SKS's with the cosmoline still on them!!!
  • Options
    smooth_operatorsmooth_operator Member Posts: 227 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was in KA at the time and I think they were offering $140 for each sporter. In San Diego County, they collected a total of 14(?) SKS sporters in the span that the govt ran this heist. Some people acutally believed this anti gun buyback bullS**T.-Smooth
    Life is the leading cause of death.Everything else is just a contributing factor.
  • Options
    Mom MomMom Mom Member Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do toy guns count? Hey, if they throw kids out of school for playing with toys guns at the bus stop BEFORE school, they should pay up for them at a buy back. "Zero tolerance is zero tolerance. A gun is a gun."
  • Options
    the loveable rat...the loveable rat... Member Posts: 969 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i'm also buying back guns for 50$. (less for non-leupold scoped rifles). also, you pay shipping...
  • Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    Hey Rat,I met a guy who told me he went to one of those 'buybacks' up around Tampa.Said he hung around outside trying to buy guns,got caught and almost went to jail.Wonder what would happen if a dealer placed an ad in the papers"DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE GUN 'BUY BACK'...WE WILL PAY DOUBLE THE PRICE,FOR MOST GUNS!!".218