In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Allentown Show

nordnord Member Posts: 6,106
edited February 2002 in General Discussion
All this discussion and nobody has posted directions.For myself, I'll be arriving from the north on the NE Extention. Any hints about getting me a little closer than just the Allentown exit?Thanks!

Comments

• IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    nord, ibtrukn posted directions in one of the prior threads - but I'll be damned if I can find it now . . . and of course I didn't write it down, since I was going to do that later (DUH!!).[This message has been edited by Iconoclast (edited 02-08-2002).]
  • njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    nord, go to the post "Salzo" near the bottom of page 2. The directions are there from Ibtrukn.-Charlie
    It's the stuff dreams are made of AngelNRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com [This message has been edited by njretcop (edited 02-08-2002).]
  • nordnord Member Posts: 6,106
    edited November -1
    Many thanks... Hope to see some of you there.
  • IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hope y'all have a good time there. Been in bed w/ the flu or some damn thing most of the last two days and had some priority things to do which could not be done under those circumstances, so here I sit w/ the chicken broth while you guys are having fun.
  • gunpaqgunpaq Member Posts: 4,607 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Never got to the show. Left for the show early this morning and stopped at a little gun shop on the way and that was as far as I got. Purchased a real nice barely used Ruger .44 Vaquero ss 5.5" - what a nice gun. Got home before noon and surprised Mrs. Gunpaq, who didn't expect me untill evening, and took her out to lunch. She said "why don't you buy me a pretty gun like that? Lets go to the range and try it out". Looks like I need to look for another Ruger Vaquero, maybe a .32 or .357. Sometimes it pays to get home early.
    Pack slow, fall stable, pull high, hit dead center.