In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

BIG FEET hunting boot source

salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
edited March 2002 in General Discussion
I am looking for a pair of light uninsulated camo boots for the upcoming spring season. Getting tired of wearing my insulate deer boots during the gobbler season.I have seen camo sneaker/boots in the Cableas catalog, I think they are called "gooblers", but they only go up to a "wide". I am a 10 1/2 Triple E, and wide just dont cut it, though extra wide would. Does anyone know of a on line boot source that would be helpful for a big footed person? Thanks
Happiness is a warm gun

Comments

• drawndrawn Member Posts: 544
    edited November -1
    Salzo, Cabelas does carry some EEE you have to read all the discriptions till you find what your after. I bought a pair of 1600 gram superscent Bruins in size 14EE for 159.95.
  • RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    drawn; 14EE? Did you find those in the Boot section or Canoe section? just kidding.
    Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • ysacresysacres Member Posts: 294 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    salzowhitesboot.comI buy all my shoes there, they will make anything you want.
  • bartobarto Member Posts: 4,734 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    you might try a search for mason shoes.com.helluva selection. barto
    the hard stuff we do right away - the impossible takes a little longer
  • Matt45Matt45 Member Posts: 3,185
    edited November -1
    White's Boots is the place to go- They have re-soled my 10 1/2EEE's twice now for damn near free($25.00).
    Reserving my Right to Arm Bears!!!!
  • CZECHMATE2CZECHMATE2 Member Posts: 203 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Try going to your local Redwing shoe store. They can order you wide shoes.[This message has been edited by CZECHMATE2 (edited 03-25-2002).]
  • gunpaqgunpaq Member Posts: 4,607 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I get tired of wearing the boxes and ill fitting footwear because EEE sizes are hard to find. Try this source: Brandywine Shoe Shop, Cambridge Road, Honey Brook, PA 19355. It's an Amish store that carries and/or will special order anything that you need. Prices are medium to discount, but always a bargain compared to the catalogs and dept. stores and they take returns without a hassel. No phone as they are Amish- located west of Downingtown and 1 mile east of Honey Brook off Rt. 322. The English are very welcome so stop in onec't.
    Pack slow, fall stable, pull high, hit dead center.